Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We can't forget that these players basically got P assassinated - they're not going to become world-beaters just because P is mowing his lawn this afternoon.

Reaction Score
So I'm thinking that maybe they need to work on clock management this week. Zero sense of urgency.
Why wasn't the staff making the spike signal and why weren't the coaches prepared?

Reaction Score
I really don't see how this program recovers from this season. 0-12, 1-11 at best, in a absolutely garbage league.

How do we attract a decent coach? Look who we attracted coming off 5 straight bowl appearances in an intact Big East.

Reaction Score
it's mind boggling how we r continuously allergic to the end zone in the 2nd half

Reaction Score
I'm sorry. Players are not very smart. Save the timeout. Line up and spike the ball. Instead Boyle wasted 7 seconds with his thumb up his WONDERING if he should call a timeout.
Either or I mean you have to stop the clock. What a nonchalant way about him when we needed a sense of urgency. All his throws were high. He sure looked like a rookie. This team is painful to watch. I like they tried to mix up the pass but it surely wasn't working and they should have been more conservative as the run was. Bad play calling and just total mismanagement of time by the coach. I'm not sure he is the answer. His play calling and time management were horrible and the players were undisciplined again. USf sucks but I think we are the bottom 10 of division 1 football this year.

Reaction Score
I really don't see how this program recovers from this season. 0-12, 1-11 at best, in a absolutely garbage league.

How do we attract a decent coach? Look who we attracted coming off 5 straight bowl appearances in an intact Big East.

We pay, that's how. If we pay middle of the road wages, we might get a middle of the road coach. Probably not, though, because UConn's not an attractive gig at the moment. We have to pay better than average just to get a 6-6 coach.

Reaction Score
Somebody found that game watchable??? I would rather watch Roseanne Barr make Rosie O'Donnell climax.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry. Players are not very smart. Save the timeout. Line up and spike the ball. Instead Boyle wasted 7 seconds with his thumb up his WONDERING if he should call a timeout.

This is exactly why playing a true frosh when you need a win is just dumb. or just way, way too cocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom