Game Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bazz could have his foot amputated and play better than Boat did tonight. Wouldnt be surprised if PC runs us out of Gampel and their fans overtake our attempts at giving our team a send off I'm no longer positive they deserve.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure that anyone is upset that UConn isn't going to win this game.

I for one am more upset at the attitudes of some of the players on the team. Especially Boatright. Evans sucks, but is at least hustling. His body language is not poor. Boatright has abysmal body language. He pouts when things don't go his way. He doesn't seem to buy into KOs preaching. If the team fought their asses off and went 2-20 that would be fine.

BA is still playing hard. Guys need to buy in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Spot on. Boatright is doing the exact opposite of what he needs to do. He should get angrier, hungrier, more aggressive. Also, I think he feels he needs to prove himself a superstar. He doesn't need to. Just play and meet the challenge.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Allen really didn't look that terrible out there. Honestly, I wish we could have given him 5 of Boatright's minutes tonight.

Reaction Score
Allen really didn't look that terrible out there. Honestly, I wish we could have given him 5 of Boatright's minutes tonight.
I'm pissed Boatright was out there long enough to get 11 points.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I knew not to expect much going in with circumstances being what they are, but this was still a shameful performance. (with Daniels and somewhat Nolan excluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom