Game thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boatrights charge turned the momentum of the game, is Siva a Sr this year it seems like he has played for Louisville forever

Reaction Score
Louisville clearly better than us when both of their guards are on the floor. By the way RJ isnt the same player since his injury

Reaction Score
RJ should never be allowed to shoot from outside of 5 feet. Didn't think we could have our will broken like this, this is sad.

Reaction Score
Not a single person thinks they aren't the better team. That still doesn't mean they didn't get the calls that seemed to influence the game.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Ok but that's not why we lost.

We just got run out of the gym. Their guards are faster then ours. Not to mention their bigs are big.

Reminds me of.....Uconn of the past. When we man handled teams.
Beat them up and ran them out of the gym

Reaction Score
this is the first game this year where we have gotten totally outplayed even the NC State game was somewhat competitive at the end, we have improved but still have a lot of room for improvement. This is a Louisville team that was in the FF last year.

Reaction Score
Definitely would have helped if we had a couple more days to prepare for this type of team.

Reaction Score
Never seen more stares at the refs in a game. Yes we are getting screwed by the refs but it is no excuse. Too many turnovers. We wil her then in Louisville. This is a great learning experience. Come tournament time next year this is what it's going to be like

Reaction Score
Poor Olander can't play against athletic teams like this. Bazz doesn't look right.

At this stage in his career, he should be able to give us something. Dieng has 15 rebounds and Tyler has zero. Unacceptable.

Reaction Score
Definitely would have helped if we had a couple more days to prepare for this type of team.

it is what it is these games are good for us in the long run shows us where we need areas of improvement on.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
can't win a game when it's 8 on 5. deng has been going over the back all game.

Reaction Score
hey Louisville is just a better team and Pitino is just a better coach. Not much can be done about that at this point. The real travesty is the lack of fan support. I'm shocked this game wasn't a sellout not to mention the no shows in the lower bowl. looked like Yankee stadium.

Reaction Score
Louisville is clearly the better team. but we hung with them for a little more than a half. Then, after Louisville began to go on its run, they gave up. No effort to get the ball inside at all (not that they could have with Louisville's interior D) and they started settling for 3's. They clearly knew they were beaten at that point and it showed. I hope the coaching staff "reminds" the team that they can't ever pack it in like that. A certain former coach's head would have exploded.

Reaction Score
hey Louisville is just a better team and Pitino is just a better coach. Not much can be done about that at this point. The real travesty is the lack of fan support. I'm shocked this game wasn't a sellout not to mention the no shows in the lower bowl. looked like Yankee stadium.

Troll from the suckiest team in college basketball. A BC fan talking about fan support when tix weren't even available before the game, and your arena gets 2k at best on a weekend night.

Reaction Score
i totally disagree they didnt pack it in - they physically just got tired. The effort was there - the legs werent.

Reaction Score
Louisville is clearly the better team. but we hung with them for a little more than a half. Then, after Louisville began to go on its run, they gave up. No effort to get the ball inside at all (not that they could have with Louisville's interior D) and they started settling for 3's. They clearly knew they were beaten at that point and it showed. I hope the coaching staff "reminds" the team that they can't ever pack it in like that. A certain former coach's head would have exploded.

They made efforts to get it inside earlier but even when they had clear layups to the basket, Louisville just bodied them out of the way. They literally crashed to the floor. It happened multiple times. And I'm talking about Napier and Boatright. The two of them never tried that again even though they had multiple opportunities after breaking the press.

That right there was the entire game, because then you're limiting yourself to 3 pointers and the whole offense is much much easier to defend. Missed 3s, long rebounds, easy buckets on the other end. GAME.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Seemed fairly obvious UConn didn't have an answer in 2nd half. I was surprised at the lack of TOs called on KO's part when it was coming apart.

At least we never have to see Siva again.

Reaction Score
i totally disagree they didnt pack it in - they physically just got tired. The effort was there - the legs werent.

True they were beat, but they were also beaten. Bilas pointed it out with Napier's body language.

Reaction Score
Seemed fairly obvious UConn didn't have an answer in 2nd half. I was surprised at the lack of TOs called on KO's part when it was coming apart.

At least we never have to see Siva again.

How many TOs can he use? I think I saw 1 TO left with about 3 minutes to go. They called 2 TOs during that initial run.

Reaction Score
Come on Upstater let's be fair. You have to admit something is wrong when a storied program like Uconn can't sell out a game against the #1 team in the country.

Reaction Score
Come on Upstater let's be fair. You have to admit something is wrong when a storied program like Uconn can't sell out a game against the #1 team in the country.

I'll be fair: you're a troll and a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom