Game thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pitino made some good adjustments in the 2nd half. Uconn didn't have the answers.
tough loss, but they'll learn and be better for it.

still a big fan of this team... next year will be payback.

Reaction Score
True they were beat, but they were also beaten. Bilas pointed it out with Napier's body language.

They were beaten after Louisville put on the press and tired out the guards. Uconn does not have the depth to spell Bazz and Boat for too long and they were overmatched in the press.

Reaction Score
I get it Upstater, As long as Uconn averages more fans than BC, you're happy. My how the mighty have fallen!

Reaction Score
I get it Upstater, As long as Uconn averages more fans than BC, you're happy. My how the mighty have fallen!

What's pathetic is you've been waiting a while to bash Ollie, and you posted a few minutes after this loss. We're all thrilled to death with Ollie, who proved your posts about him totally inane and wrong.

Reaction Score
You mean my post about Ollie being fired up for the job but he has no head coaching experience and it gonna be interesting to see how he does? Ya that comment was way off base.

Reaction Score
You mean my post about Ollie being fired up for the job but he has no head coaching experience and it gonna be interesting to see how he does? Ya that comment was way off base.

Your post questioned his credentials and said he wasn't up for the job.

Frankly, I'd be embarrassed if I were you, as a fan of BCU, to show up here minutes after a loss knocking him, when you haven't been here for any wins, and he's had a few really good ones. In other words, you're the textbook def. of a troll.

Reaction Score
Maybe you could see first hand in your building how Ollie can coach but that can't happen when your university is run by hits who refuse to play us after we grabbed your team by the hair like 20 games in a row and dragged their corpses around the court in humiliating fashion.

so you run to another conference as fast as you can...

and suck

Reaction Score
Oh, how has his lack of head coaching experience reared it's ugly head this year? When he beat Michigan state? When he beat #17 ND on the road? When he should have beaten a Marquette team who is great at home, save for a miracle shot at the buzzer?

All this after UConn lost at least 50-60% of their talent from last year?

You're not a troll, you're an fool

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Oh, how has his lack of head coaching experience reared it's ugly head this year? When he beat Michigan state? When he beat #17 ND on the road? When he should have beaten a Marquette team who is great at home, save for a miracle shot at the buzzer?

All this after UConn lost at least 50-60% of their talent from last year?

You're not a troll, you're an fool
He and other trolls get a high off their ability to get a reaction by fans. You're only feeding him by responding to him. Best way to put him out is to give him a vacuum and ignore him. And while this may burn you up, just remind yourself that anyone needing to troll is just plain miserable in life. No retort any of us makes can equal what the individual does to himself daily. Happy people don't look for misery in others.

Reaction Score
He and other trolls get a high off their ability to get a reaction by fans. You're only feeding him by responding to him. Best way to put him out is to give him a vacuum and ignore him. And while this may burn you up, just remind yourself that anyone needing to troll is just plain miserable in life. No retort any of us makes can equal what the individual does to himself daily. Happy people don't look for misery in others.
I know but tonight I'm not in the mood. tomorrow a.m. I would be more rational.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I know but tonight I'm not in the mood. tomorrow a.m. I would be more rational.
Gotcha! Believe me these guys are like gnats to me as well. Just want to swipe them. But I ultimately realized that since they're not present for me to knock them on their *ss the best thing is to develop the discipline to ignore them. Worked on it for years. I'm sure I'm much older than you so you have time to develop your game!:)

Reaction Score
We stuck with the top ranked team in the country for more than a half. We were beating the top ranked country for a half. Yes it was disappointing to see them pack it in like that but remember what this team lost from last year. Still much to be proud of from our boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom