Game thread! | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to the espn box score, Stef has 11 rebounds but Stanford has more offensive rebounds. And we only have 5 assists on 10 baskets. That's a low percentage for us.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Tara was right at the half. If no one else is willing to take shots UConn can focus a LOT of attention on CO and this has caused Stanford a lot of problems so far.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Team scored 7 points in last 7 minutes of the half. Stanford only scored 4 points. Could have been a 25+ lead for UConn or a close game if Stanford was running offense. Great Defense by both teams in the last 7 minutes of the half. However, both teams had their chances.

Stef & Breanna have to avoid picking up their 3rd fouls and be able to play major minutes in 2nd half.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Has Kelly been on CO for most of the half?

Reaction Score
According to the espn box score, Stef has 11 rebounds but Stanford has more offensive rebounds. And we only have 5 assists on 10 baskets. That's a low percentage for us.

UConn taking lots of outside shots, so not a lot of O rebounds or assists. I assume this is because of Stanford's size?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Tara was right at the half. If no one else is willing to take shots UConn can focus a LOT of attention on CO and this has cause Stanford a lot of problems so far!
The other problem is that Stanford is taking so much time even getting a shot off. So even in the event that more start going in, it's going to be hard to recover from an 18-point hole.

Having said that, UConn needs to finish. That was something UConn didn't do last year, and it needs to happen this year if UConn wants to be the front-runner.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Team missed some wide open backdoor cuts by either the player not anticipating the pass or missed shots. Could have had more assists. Also not many attempts to get the ball into the post toward the end of the half

UConn taking lots of outside shots, so not a lot of O rebounds or assists. I assume this is because of Stanford's size?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Team missed some wide open backdoor cuts by either the player not anticipating the pass or missed shots. Could have had more assists. Also not many attempts to get the ball into the post toward the end of the half
There are always things that could be done, just relax and enjoy the game.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I am enjoying the game, just answered the question why there were so few assists. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Have you made a single positive post in the thread? It isn't just looking for the negatives but is also building on the positives. i readily admit it, you drive me nuts with the negatives.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
That is a TERRIBLE call against Dolson. The refs are going to make this a game if Stanford isn't. Damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom