Game thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So UCONN is basically a mid major at this point - not as good as teams like Western Michigan, but basically equivalent to Buffalo. Is that what we take away from this game?
We recruit better than mid-majors. It's the damn play-calling.

Reaction Score
The announcer just said he "loved the call by Deleone"...I want whatever he's on

Playcalling was poor on first downs yet again. But the rollout was a good call. Kudos to buffali for staying home.

You do not throw the ball there. Buffalo used their timeouts and you have a top ten d.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
So UCONN is basically a mid major at this point - not as good as teams like Western Michigan, but basically equivalent to Buffalo. Is that what we take away from this game? I do get that we beat Maryland, but it seems possible that we don't win another game this year.

No.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
So UCONN is basically a mid major at this point - not as good as teams like Western Michigan, but basically equivalent to Buffalo. Is that what we take away from this game? I do get that we beat Maryland, but it seems possible that we don't win another game this year.

Don't give WMU too much credit...they only have a few good players. They really are not much better than a healthy Buffalo.

Reaction Score
Wow! Almost lost to Buffalo... Lol didn't Buffalo get spanked by Kent State in their own home? And they had Oliver... I doubt we win if they had oliver! This is ridiculous!

Honestly, I was never a fan of McCombs either he was all hype... He's good but not great... Ppl complain about the O-line, but if they really focus on the o-line there's wholes for McCombs that he doesn't take and that because he's not an inside runner... Im gettin tired of the coaches play calling and McCombs name being called like all game...

Reaction Score
People are still thinking/saying we have a top ten d? You're outta your mind man!

It is a top ten D. Horrible tackling on that hook and ladder, but a top ten D.

Reaction Score
Groundhog season. Going no where fast . UConn is a glorified mid-major. There is no commitment to being a nationally competitive force. Until we hire up and get serious, find a real conf. strategy, and pursue excellence, we will be just another average program and OCC filler for real programs. A decade in, the excuses need to stop.

Reaction Score
Groundhog season. Going no where fast . UConn is a glorified mid-major. There is no commitment to being a nationally competitive force. Until we hire up and get serious, find a real conf. strategy, and pursue excellence, we will be just another average program and OCC filler for real programs. A decade in, the excuses need to stop.

You do know we won 2 BE championships? Blame the current regime for the struggles, not the past.

Reaction Score
This defeatist mentality is nauseating. Go jump on some bandwagon. There's Alabama, Oregon, LSU, and whoever else.

Reaction Score
I'm still a fan regardless, so im watchin but from the looks of it, its going to be ugly!
Hey Family. I don't see how anyone can argue with u about this. It is going to be UGLY in all caps. Doesn't
mean we wont be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak