Game Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The guys battled hard. Hate the loss. Happy with the effort.

I just wish they did not dig themselves so deep in the hole all the time.

Reaction Score
I would like to know what kind of play Blaney drew up, no screens, no cuts
hard to draw something up against the zone, he clearly wanted Lamb to take the 3 but Southerland came out of his spot in the corner to take it away.

Reaction Score
It's all about effort.

When they give the effort, they can be in the game against anyone. I HOPE this game finally taught them something.

Reaction Score
not killin Roscoe for last play, he was big reason for comeback. Rebound better in 1st half and we win. Win at Providence, home vs. Pitt and one in BET and a whole new season

Reaction Score
The guys battled hard. Hate the loss. Happy with the effort.

I just wish they did not dig themselves so deep in the hole all the time.

yeah, we had 10 terrible minutes in the first half

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Too bad Roscoe ended a great night for him in that fashion. He had AD open for a dunk and missed it. If this team plays like that the rest of the season we have a chance for a decent run. Unfortunately I am not getting my hopes up....

Reaction Score
Too bad Roscoe ended a great night for him in that fashion. He had AD open for a dunk and missed it. If this team plays like that the rest of the season we have a chance for a decent run. Unfortunately I am not getting my hopes up....
Have a hard time blaming him when he was getting molested by 2 defenders.

Reaction Score
is there such a thing as a good loss?? if so this qualifies, they should build from this.

Reaction Score
we missed out on a great opportunity......now move on to providence. its a must win. simple as that.

Reaction Score
no goaltending and no foul two big time missed calls against our boys late in the game.
Yep, the refs beat Calhoun again. Look, I know Calhoun is a jerk and I know he pushed the envelope on the rules from time to time and even broke them at times but the hate against the man and his program is really out of line. Compared to what happens at Kentucky, Baylor, Kansas, Ohio State, UNC and others, Calhoun is a saint. But we will NOT get the calls at the end of a close game. That was CLEARLY and WITHOUT QUESTION offensive goaltending on the Cuse's last goal and is was just as clear that Roscoe was MUGGED on that last shot. The guys sure played poorly enough to lose but they didn't deserve to get screwed like that in the end.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Was that Melo dunk offensive goaltending?
Looked like it to me. He is not the smartest player and usually does it once every game. How he got away with it tonight is beyond me. We fought hard in the 2nd half but you can't spot an opponent close to a 20 point lead and expect to win. Imagine what might have happened if not for all the empty trips in the 1st half?

Reaction Score
Yep, the refs beat Calhoun again. Look, I know Calhoun is a jerk and I know he pushed the envelope on the rules from time to time and even broke them at times but the hate against the man and his program is really out of line. Compared to what happens at Kentucky, Baylor, Kansas, Ohio State, UNC and others, Calhoun is a saint. But we will NOT get the calls at the end of a close game. That was CLEARLY and WITHOUT QUESTION offensive goaltending on the Cuse's last goal and is was just as clear that Roscoe was MUGGED on that last shot. The guys sure played poorly enough to lose but they didn't deserve to get screwed like that in the end.

I don't think it was offensive goaltending. But Smith was fouled. clearly fouled.

Burr was right there, and swallowed his whistle.

Reaction Score
Burr needs to finally croak, he has screwed up so many games this year

Reaction Score
Lamb has to find some courage. He has to split that double team and use his dribble drive ability. They would have fouled or he draws Melo out and it an AD dunk. Yes easy to say now but Lamb has gotta have the guts to make your own opportunities.

Reaction Score
They were a missed rebound away from having the ball with the game tied to go for the win.

Got to box Melo out there, cost them the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom