Game Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Reaction Score
Offensive line is terrible. Doesn't get a push at all. Watch how they get neutralized, turned sideways or just get beat.

Reaction Score
The OL is brutal!!!! I feel like I got coal on Xmas morning. This sucks

Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I hope I eat my words but Newsome way over hyped ... also how in the world can our corners and safety's not catch a big slow qb... we need speed bad. Our blitzes look so slow it's embarrassing

Newsome has no chance, and he's hyped to an appropriate level....as a better than average AAC back

Reaction Score
With each coach UConn brings in, the situation keeps getting worse and worse. 3 win season my .

Reaction Score
Offensive line is terrible. Doesn't get a push at all. Watch how they get neutralized, turned sideways or just get beat.

Terrible is kind. These kids shouldn't even be playing at the college level. Getting handled by a low level fcs d line proves that.

Reaction Score
Do we give Shiriffs a shot or stick with Pindell in the second half? I like what I see from Pindell in terms of potential but Bryant was great in the hurry up last year. I'd love to see what he can do but ddon't want Pindell to lose confidence. Just curious if BS can calm everyone down and move the chains.

Reaction Score
And yet. We had two bad turnovers. Kept our D on the field and we couldn't stop them.

Not saying there are not a lot of problems. I didn't expect this to be as much of a rebuild but right now we are not better than a mid D2 team.

Hoping for better 2nd 1/2.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Got up to Vermont, tried to stream. ESPN3 is blocking it. Thank God for small mercies. I am stunned.

Reaction Score
I said this last year. Why are we trying to force Newsome between the tackles? How about some flare outs to get him wide? We negate his speed by sending him into a non existent OL.

Reaction Score
Do we give Shiriffs a shot or stick with Pindell in the second half? I like what I see from Pindell in terms of potential but Bryant was great in the hurry up last year. I'd love to see what he can do but ddon't want Pindell to lose confidence. Just curious if BS can calm everyone down and move the chains.

Who cares who's playing qb when the offensive line is the worst in the country

Reaction Score
At the game and this team is exponentially worse than last year. All the hype about RE2.0 and it is a disaster. HC is better coached more athletic and executing. How are they the FCS team? I'll still be a fan but I am guessing the Rent will soon be empty. Everyone in the crowd is disgusted and leaving. Hype all you want. You actually have to perform on the field.

Reaction Score
The major risks for this year were a new offense and a new defense. You can't just install new systems and expect them to run smoothly. That is what we are seeing tonight.

It's HC, not FSU......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom