Game Thread: UCONN/Stanford | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UCONN/Stanford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello, Nebraska? Could you send the good KML back? The triple-double one? She got body-snatched by aliens out in your cornfields and we want her back, k? Thx!
Why are you talking about KML. Dolson, Hartley and Breanna along with Moriah have done absolutely nothing, missing shot after shot. Well, Breanna has gotten to the foul line a bunch of times to help in that respect but who, besides Hartley (with her 3) has hit a shot from outside the paint???????

Reaction Score
Nice play design by Geno. It's important to come out and punch them in the face, and not let them get back into this game.

Reaction Score
Why are you talking about KML. Dolson, Hartley and Breanna along with Moriah have done absolutely nothing, missing shot after shot. Well, Breanna has gotten to the foul line a bunch of times to help in that respect but who, besides Hartley (with her 3) has hit a shot from outside the paint???????

I know, Buzzy, but KML had the biggest dropoff from regionals to now. Everyone was struggling in regionals, but she was playing well. Plus, it was a JOKE!

Reaction Score
I don't know why I'm nervous. Nothing I do will make a difference.

But I do have a candle lit by the TV. :)
I am a wreck. Was doing some work in the first half. That was not very productive. So, I am here now to watch the second half with my BY friends.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
She's back...KML getting into rhythm. Let's keep this momentum and win the game, and then start the NC game like we started the second half here.

Reaction Score
We starting the 2nd half off on a good note.
Let's hope the offense can get into a good rhythm this half so that maybe it will carry over Tuesday night. If they start slow against ND they will be down big in a hurry to the nation's best offensive team.

Reaction Score
I am a wreck. Was doing some work in the first half. That was not very productive. So, I am here now to watch the second half with my BY friends.

Team has settled down now so hopefully you can too!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Guys, Muffett hasn't seen UConn play that much this year. ND is concerned with ND. She needs to watch film--maybe the creeper film the red-headed player Madison Cable(?) was making with her phone cam during the first half. *shudders*

We're supposed to believe that? Geno admits that he's watched ND play this year. She has too; BS that she won't admit it.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
If all Stanford is going to do is have Chiney shoot three's then they are TOAST. Talk about dumb moves.

Reaction Score
I like the tactic with Dolson screen and KML 10 ft jumpers.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
The board is sooooooo %&^&%&^*ing SLOW tonight ! Hate it !

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Who cares what Muffett says. We need to win this game. I am not comfortable yet.

Reaction Score
Great end of the half to take the lead. KML has to get into the game. No Points so far, she needs to help Bria and Stewie. UConn got to the line and Stanford didn't. That was the Stat of the 1st half. UConn 7 points on Free Throws, Stanford Zero. Stanford did make some amazing Fluke shots as the time clock expired. :)

Reuf was fouled on first 3 (by Stewie) no call. Two no call on Chiney underneath. Dolson grabbling and holding a few times.

Reaction Score
Who cares what Muffett says. We need to win this game. I am not comfortable yet.
I'm with you.....way too early for comfort. Must keep pushing, defending aggressively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom