Game Thread: UCONN/SMU | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UCONN/SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
What was with Stef shooting with ten seconds to go?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Oh. ty Seemed strange. My only source is gamecast. argh.

Reaction Score
Another year ends for SNY, have to say I love how they have been doing! Interesting interviews, good commentary, nice pre and post game......we are soooo lucky!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Me and my husband at the game! We had amazing front row seats opposite the Husky bench. First time seeing the team in person this year. They were very impressive live. Lots of UConn fans! Announced as the largest SMU crowd for a regular season game ever. Who says UConn is bad for the game??

Attachments

• IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 92

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Me and my husband at the game! We had amazing front row seats opposite the Husky bench. First time seeing the team in person this year. They were very impressive live. Lots of UConn fans! Announced as the largest SMU crowd for a regular season game ever. Who says UConn is bad for the game??
Nice looking couple. Thanks for sharing!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
sarals24 said:

Way to represent !!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Any chance you heard what the folks behind Meghan were saying? Seemed to amuse the heck outta them. Oh, those genteel Texans! :p)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
We were sitting right in front of Keena Mays' family. They were really hilarious, actually. One of the guys kept yelling "UPSET CITY TONIGHT!" and "ONE POSSESSION AT A TIME!" when they were down by 30. And he was not being sarcastic. And every time UConn would pass the ball on offense another guy would yell "THEY DON'T WANT THE ROCK!" Umm...ok? For the most part they were pretty cool, though. And it was a pretty good turnout for SMU, I've been to tons of games over the years and they never get that many students (or fans in general). Good atmosphere.

Reaction Score
That Stewie assist should be a sports center top 10 play.

That play has to be one of the best play of the year that I have seen so far from UConn. Perfect pass but that finish
by Bria was not easy either.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
That play has to be one of the best play of the year that I have seen so far from UConn. Perfect pass but that finish
by Bria was not easy either.
Hope someone puts up a video of that play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom