Game Thread: UCONN/Rutgers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UCONN/Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Good half. Real good half. Only played 6 too. hmmmm.

Reaction Score
Interesting.. No Banks or Chong this half, only Kiah off the bench.
Did I miss any injury or illness updates?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Boy, it's a good thing that CViv is a coach-of-the-year candidate: who knows how big the spread would be without her!

(by the way, did she do anything - at all - during the half? Get up? Walk around? Anything?)

Reaction Score
Boy, it's a good thing that CViv is a coach-of-the-year candidate: who knows how big the spread would be without her!

(by the way, did she do anything - at all - during the half? Get up? Walk around? Anything?)

The future is so bright for RU that C Viv is wearing shades!

Or perhaps she is afraid to watch?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I was just gonna ask that. Taping the game and about to sit down and watch it. I wonder where those 2 guards are (I mean I know they are on the bench, but curious why not playing ...yet)?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
No, CViv has had an eye infection or something. They mentioned it the last time we played.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Gotta say - UCONN really firing on all cylinders. up 25 at the half, only 1 foul to RU's 11 - even the hacking, or aggressive defense can't slow UCONN down today. What a great first half! 10 assists on 15 made baskets, and Mo Jett 9 points, 4 assists and 2 rebounds. I swear she will have a triple double before her days at UCONN are done...

Reaction Score

I doubt they are injured.

This is the time of year where Geno gets serious about who he trusts in there and who he doesn't.

I am thrilled KML is back but sad that Chong/Banks have been banished but if you can't hang right now...

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Maybe she's a big fan of Bono. :rolleyes:

FYI she had a eye infection in her cornea over the summer where she feared that she would lose her eyesight. The bright lights still bother her eyes, so she wears sunglasses.:rolleyes:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
FYI she had a eye infection in her cornea over the summer where she feared that she would lose her eyesight. The bright lights still bother her eyes, so she wears sunglasses.:rolleyes:
Liked your explanation better than "she can't stand to watch the game"... which is kinda funny, but clearly not true!

Reaction Score
I doubt they are injured.

This is the time of year where Geno gets serious about who he trusts in there and who he doesn't.

I am thrilled KML is back but sad that Chong/Banks have been banished but if you can't hang right now...

Just odd they didn't get at least a few in esp with Chong starting and getting a lot of minutes the last few games. Nice to see Kiah get some good minutes though.

Reaction Score
UConn called for ONLY 1 foul in the first half ! It was Hartley that prevented the clean sheet.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Just odd they didn't get at least a few in esp with Chong starting and getting a lot of minutes the last few games. Nice to see Kiah get some good minutes though.
Probably will later.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Not mine.

MoJet with a sky board. Loses it when she turns into the defender and goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom