Game still on? | The Boneyard

Game still on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
is the game still on tonight or is it postponed? I figured it's on, but wanted to make sure before making the drive.

Reaction Score
I got 7 inches in milford and its almost gone already. What are they gonna plow. The mud?

Reaction Score
LOL - is that a joke?

The answer thought - is yes...

The real question should be what is the athletic department doing about the basketball game? Showing on the 'not-so' jumbotron?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
no, it's not a joke - we park in fields and I'm wondering how they're proposing to plow fields.

They won't plow the fields, but it won't matter. A good portion the snow melted yesterday, and more will melt today. By the time the initial traffic comes through, the grass will be a hot mess of mud and water puddles.

When we played Louisville in 2005, it snowed more than this over the Thanksgiving holiday. We hadn't procured blue passes yet and parked in the grass. I had a 6 year old Camry at that point and there was no problem.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
down south they pray on weekend that the parking lots have mud in them. hot dam this fanbase is weak. get a little mud on the tires. we need more red necks and working ppl. hell in wvu when i rain they get all the hot girls to mudslide down a hill behind the rvs lot. and we are worried about a couple inches of melted now? step up. 4 wheel drive and pissed off beer drinkers is what this fanbase needs. pitt.

Reaction Score
the only time you'll see hot chicks and mud in the north east is at a warrior dash or spartan race, tough mudder, etc.

warrior-dash-600_fix-copy.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
down south they pray on weekend that the parking lots have mud in them. hot dam this fanbase is weak. get a little mud on the tires. we need more red necks and working ppl. hell in wvu when i rain they get all the hot girls to mudslide down a hill behind the rvs lot. and we are worried about a couple inches of melted now? step up. 4 wheel drive and pissed off beer drinkers is what this fanbase needs. **** pitt.

Reason 1,857 I'm glad I don't live in the south.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I thought the OP was insinuating our team is so bad there was some consideration in not playing any more of the remaining games...

Reaction Score
With our running game a muddy field is the kiss of death.

Reaction Score
uconnhuskies.com has a pregame article up.

No mention of a postponement.

Reaction Score
is the game still on tonight or is it postponed? I figured it's on, but wanted to make sure before making the drive.
dude, its 55 degrees and sunny. Mommy mommy, its a wittle code outside. can i come in. I dont wanna go outside.

Reaction Score
down south they pray on weekend that the parking lots have mud in them. hot dam this fanbase is weak. get a little mud on the tires. we need more red necks and working ppl. hell in wvu when i rain they get all the hot girls to mudslide down a hill behind the rvs lot. and we are worried about a couple inches of melted now? step up. 4 wheel drive and pissed off beer drinkers is what this fanbase needs. **** pitt.
Those hot girls are their sisters/moms/lovers in WV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom