Game Plan for Nova | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Plan for Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Bazz needs to play like Bazz, not the imposter who was in the game during regulation against St. Joes

Reaction Score
I not sure why there isn't more concern. It feels like we should win if we just do X. I really think we need to be clicking on all cylinders Nova is a better version of us, plus they have bigger guards. They shoot alot of threes and make a lot of them. There inside game is more efficient too. They were a 1 seed until last week and they are better than St Joes. We need Bazz to be 4-6 from 3. No 2-11. Then we need either D'Andre again or Niels to be hot from three also. We need to feed inside to get them in foul trouble too, because we most likely be later in the game. I expect a close game and I can see us down again needing a last second 2 or 3 to tie or win the game.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Rebounding will also be key. Last year with many of the same players, Nova out rebounded us 41-25. Their guards are big and muscular, so Bazz and Boat need to box out!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I not sure why there isn't more concern. It feels like we should win if we just do X. I really think we need to be clicking on all cylinders Nova is a better version of us, plus they have bigger guards. They shoot alot of threes and make a lot of them. There inside game is more efficient too. They were a 1 seed until last week and they are better than St Joes. We need Bazz to be 4-6 from 3. No 2-11. Then we need either D'Andre again or Niels to be hot from three also. We need to feed inside to get them in foul trouble too, because we most likely be later in the game. I expect a close game and I can see us down again needing a last second 2 or 3 to tie or win the game.

All that might be true, but I'd take Bazz over any player on their team. We've got enough to win it. Obviously, you can't stink up the joint in the NCAAs.

Reaction Score

Wise2, I agree with you the Huskies need to be hitting on all cylinder to beat Nova. Vagus has UConn a 3.5 point underdog. But I think we will want it more, The Big East without UConn, Pitt, Cuse and Ville is a mere shell of its former self. We've got something to prove.

Reaction Score
who isn't concerned? I'm losing it and its 3 hours from tip. BTW Nova isn't a better version of us, we dont hunt three point shots. We run offense that gets good open looks. They are a good team and it remains to be seen how we matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom