Game Day! 6:00 p.m. at DePaul on CBS Sports Network | The Boneyard

Game Day! 6:00 p.m. at DePaul on CBS Sports Network

Reaction Score
We had our break so let's come back rust free and in a high gear and put this game away early so we can rest our starters where we can. We would like to see great team defense, limited turnovers, and Paige shooting early and often. We have to run the table until the Big Dance so let's take care of business quickly in Chicago. After several practices in a row after a 2 day rest, we are anxious to see Geno's late February version of this team. Look for a lot of assists, deflections, and fast breaks. No time like the present for the Huskies!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
4pm MT for me. I may also have to miss it and hope @MJL243 can do us all yet another solid!
I know that this none of my business, but I am curious.
Seeing how this game is on a "national" TV network, CBSSN, it is probably offered by most tv providers. And if this is true, don't most tv providers offer DVR capabilities? So why wouldn't you be able to DVR it?
But on the other hand, if I can DVR a game, like today's, as soon as I get a YouTube notification from @MJL243 's channel, I will delete my recording.

Reaction Score
1000009235.jpg

Reaction Score
Anybody know the chances for a replay being posted later? I have a family thing and will be unable to watch in real time.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Anybody know the chances for a replay being posted later? I have a family thing and will be unable to watch in real time.
Can't you DVR it? It's on CBS Sports Network and not SNY.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
clearly you have not done a proper job of grandparenting if the grandkids are not UConn WBB fans yet. Get on it.
In my defense, they moved here to FL when they were 3, 1, and 1, so not as easy to encourage them to bleed blue. I'll keep trying though.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
In my defense, they moved here to FL when they were 3, 1, and 1, so not as easy to encourage them to bleed blue. I'll keep trying though.
Did I know you’re in Florida?

Reaction Score
Why is it so difficult for some people to understand that some servers simply do not offer CBSSN in their package? (Mine is Hotwire, in Broward County, FL.) If CBSSN is not offered anywhere in the channel lineup, it's impossible to DVR the game. If you can't receive it, you can't record it; simple as that. Hopefully -- for us CBSSN-deprived fans -- MJL can work his magic on this game, as I believe he did on the CBSSN broadcast of the St. John's game on Feb. 4, as contrasted with the copyright problems that prevent him from doing same with the SNY broadcasts this year. If so, those in the Western time zone who don't get CBSSN might be able to watch the replay by as early as 8 o'clock this evening PST.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Why is it so difficult for some people to understand that some servers simply do not offer CBSSN in their package? (Mine is Hotwire, in Broward County, FL.) If CBSSN is not offered anywhere in the channel lineup, it's impossible to DVR the game. If you can't receive it, you can't record it; simple as that. Hopefully -- for us CBSSN-deprived fans -- MJL can work his magic on this game, as I believe he did on the CBSSN broadcast of the St. John's game on Feb. 4, as contrasted with the copyright problems that prevent him from doing same with the SNY broadcasts this year. If so, those in the Western time zone who don't get CBSSN might be able to watch the replay by as early as 8 o'clock this evening PST.
Why so snarky? People are trying to be helpful

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom