Gabby is FOW again! | The Boneyard

Gabby is FOW again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And the SC fans are hoping our starting post players get into foul trouble so that Gabby has to play. What are they thinking? They will be in for a big surprise if that does happen!!!

Reaction Score
read that the last frosh to have back to back double doubles was Maya, bodes well

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I was thinking about that - Gabby coming in and what she can contribute. But at 5'11", she's MUCH shorter than Coates, Wilson, Ibiam... I know she's had terrific success scoring against teams like Memphis, Temple, etc etc. But i'm not sure she's seen anything like what she will see tonight (unless it's been in practice against Stokes, Stewie and some of the male practice players).

This might be one of those games where Kiah sees more time than almost anyone and plays like she did vs. Notre Dame... (a'la 18 boards)...

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Yes, it will be very interesting to see if Gabby can score over the kind of defensive height that she will face this evening. If she can, then we really have an offensive jewel (pun intended) with us for the next 3.5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom