FYI Season Ticket Renewal... | The Boneyard

FYI Season Ticket Renewal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Season ticket sales renewal deadline has been extended one month. This from the ticket office. Nothing earth shattering but a delay of game for those looking to make an upgrade move on April 1.
I apologize if this has already been posted. Mods please delete if so.

Reaction Score
The renewal deadline was always April 30th. The only change is that the fee was only going to be waived for orders placed by 3/31. They have moved the fee waiver out to 4/30. I never buy them till the last day.

Reaction Score
I always laugh when they talk about the "waived order fee". How do they even justify a $20 surcharge to the fans that are actually still buying season tickets? I take it as a confirmation that ticket sales are as terrible as expected.

Reaction Score
Is anyone eligible to buy more blue lot passes (based on number of tickets you have) but choosing not to? If so...I would be willing to pay for an additional blue pass for the 6 games. We always seem to be scrambling for extra blue lot passes for our crew. Message me if you are willing to work something out, happy to pay my way, we just don't qualify for more than one pass now.

Reaction Score
Is anyone eligible to buy more blue lot passes (based on number of tickets you have) but choosing not to? If so...I would be willing to pay for an additional blue pass for the 6 games. We always seem to be scrambling for extra blue lot passes for our crew. Message me if you are willing to work something out, happy to pay my way, we just don't qualify for more than one pass now.

Just call them and ask. I have bought an additional blue pass for at least the last 6 or 8 years.

Reaction Score
I have 6 seats but usually only buy 2. I can buy another one if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom