FYI - NCAA Attendance - 2013 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

FYI - NCAA Attendance - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't care how you get the butts in the seats just get them there for perception purposes! There are plenty of school's that could give away tickets and STILL not get them too go to the game. It looks good to at least appear to have as rabid a fanbase as you can to get the ball rolling !! People believe what they see whether legit or not ! How many bother to look at "paid attendance" figures?

Reaction Score
I don't care how you get the butts in the seats just get them there for perception purposes! There are plenty of school's that could give away tickets and STILL not get them too go to the game. It looks good to at least appear to have as rabid a fanbase as you can to get the ball rolling !! People believe what they see whether legit or not ! How many bother to look at "paid attendance" figures?

So are you saying that Buggsy was misinformed?

Reaction Score
Too be honest I'm not sure? I know I stopped going to RU FB games in disgust with headcoaching and lack of team spirit after barely pulling out the Temple game !! But I know that kids don't care where tickets or seats come from but are impressed with what they can see and hear.

Reaction Score

You are wasting your time with these RU guys. They live in a fantasy world where every reporter and every newspaper outlet is out to get Rutgers.

Reaction Score
IIRC one or all of you musketeers when I suggested Diaco 6 month's ago called him an "Opie Taylor" and thought it was a terrible suggestion and even BC did'nt want him ? I guess with time the music changes. Welcome to UConn Coach Bob Diaco!! Too bad RU did'nt have the foresight.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
nicky- its one thing if you want to come here and post your opinions, but if you are going to start pointing out boneyard hypocracy and double standards we are going to have a problem.

Reaction Score
nicky- its one thing if you want to come here and post your opinions, but if you are going to start pointing out boneyard hypocracy and double standards we are going to have a problem.
You should know me better than that WHH, I just try to go with the flow and I'll leave it at that for the sake of harmony! I'll make a husky effort to overlook BY flaws just for you.@On second look I might have sounded a bit testy? Sometimes as people our fingers move faster than our good sense WHH so try not to hold it against me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32