Future Recruits ? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Future Recruits ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
. I am not sure anyone needs to give back their rings but the Yanks would need to also give back the ones that Jason Giambi won as well (who I actually like).
The Yanks can give all the PED era rings back and still would have enough for both hands and a number of toes. Not so the Sox, who would have but that 1919 ring. ( I haven't bantered with a Bosox fan in years. Even more fun than an LV fan. Thanks) :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
My parents had to disown my two brothers because they were Yankee fans. Fortunately, they've been able to save the grandchildren.

Reaction Score
My parents had to disown my two brothers because they were Yankee fans. Fortunately, they've been able to save the grandchildren.
I seem to remember every former Red Sox player that ended up going to the Yankees (Sparky Lyle, Johnny Damon, Wade Boggs, Roger Clemens) commenting favorably about their Yankee experience versus their Red Sox experience. I'm not saying they trashed the Red Sox in any way but they "preferred their Yankee experience". I'm by no means against facial hair but there are so many Red Sox players who seem to feel they're Samson or something and actually they look a lot more like Neanderthals than anything else. I can't comprehend how their owner, who was with the Yankees and Steinbrenner for such a long time, doesn't establish a "little" decorum in how they look on and off the field. The UConn women establish rules for decorum and I surely don't think the Red Sox players have to look like Attila to perform on a baseball diamond. I venture to say that if you had your daughter or granddaughter starting to date a guy who you didn't know anything about and he appeared at your doorstep looking like some of these guys do, you'd have serious reservations on their dating these guys. I know you don't judge a book by the cover but "Come On!!!!!!!!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I seem to remember every former Red Sox player that ended up going to the Yankees (Sparky Lyle, Johnny Damon, Wade Boggs, Roger Clemens) commenting favorably about their Yankee experience versus their Red Sox experience. I'm not saying they trashed the Red Sox in any way but they "preferred their Yankee experience". I'm by no means against facial hair but there are so many Red Sox players who seem to feel they're Samson or something and actually they look a lot more like Neanderthals than anything else. I can't comprehend how their owner, who was with the Yankees and Steinbrenner for such a long time, doesn't establish a "little" decorum in how they look on and off the field. The UConn women establish rules for decorum and I surely don't think the Red Sox players have to look like Attila to perform on a baseball diamond. I venture to say that if you had your daughter or granddaughter starting to date a guy who you didn't know anything about and he appeared at your doorstep looking like some of these guys do, you'd have serious reservations on their dating these guys. I know you don't judge a book by the cover but "Come On!!!!!!!!!!

Those guys are all remembered fondly in Boston as traitors.

As to facial hair, "House of David" homage. Thus the Samson reference was apt.

Reaction Score
Just one more name to add to the list .... Babe Ruth.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
IS2TKids-1.jpg

Reaction Score
... Claire Maloney is 12 years old is a 6'2 blonde, big body and strong type from PA. I'm told she has a nice touch from 15 ft. She's not quite at Stefs level yet when Stef was 12 but working hard on it. She's going to The Hun School ...

THE HUN SCHOOL CHEERLEADERS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc