Funniest point vs Creighton | The Boneyard

Funniest point vs Creighton

Reaction Score
Kaluma goes up for a shot and gets fowled by a standing still Karaban who, to me, looked like he didn't fowl. The fowl was called and Kaluma goes to the line, he must have thought he got away with something by the way he acted. When he receives the ball from the ref, in one move he hot doggedly circles the ball around waist and puts up a clinker... LOL He was more careful on the second shot taking his time and got the point. On the ensuing inbounds Tristan has the ball dribbling up court with Kaluma a bit behind on his right. Tristan cuts in front of him and slows with Kaluma crashing in for the fowl. Irony! The look on Kaluma's face was priceless...as if he knew. I can only hope Tristan did it on purpose.

Reaction Score
Kaluma goes up for a shot and gets fowled by a standing still Karaban who, to me, looked like he didn't fowl. The fowl was called and Kaluma goes to the line, he must have thought he got away with something by the way he acted. When he receives the ball from the ref, in one move he hot doggedly circles the ball around waist and puts up a clinker... LOL He was more careful on the second shot taking his time and got the point. On the ensuing inbounds Tristan has the ball dribbling up court with Kaluma a bit behind on his right. Tristan cuts in front of him and slows with Kaluma crashing in for the fowl. Irony! The look on Kaluma's face was priceless...as if he knew. I can only hope Tristan did it on purpose.
The foul call on Karaban was fowl

Reaction Score
9428EA2E-3EF2-418F-9539-2D2F7BFA66FE.jpeg

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
No, the funniest point was when the ref who tossed Hurley from the nova game glanced towards Hurley as he was lightly pumping up the crowd with one hand and which point Hurley quickly put his hand behind his back and acted like he wasn’t doing anything. Even the ref laughed…then proceeded to bufu us for the rest of the game

Reaction Score
smart play, yes on purpose

Reaction Score
No the funniest part was the kid on the jumbotron near the end of the second half who had a sign that said something innocuous like “let’s go huskies,” and then game day Connor was like “let us see what that sign says” and the kid promptly turns it over and it says “fire the refs” and they LEFT IT UP THERE AND ZOOMED IN for like 5 seconds. Very fitting

Reaction Score
fowl=birds
foul=infraction
Karaban must be an ostrich.

I should have read the comments before I made mine.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We had someone complete 2 timeout challenges in the same game? That must be a record.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I was at the game - that putt was insane. I believe he won a $500 gift card to a golf store somewhere local.
Yeah I figured it was like 10gs or something given the minuscule odds of it happening

Reaction Score
Were you at KFC when you posted this?

Reaction Score
in second half , when Nembhard swiped the ball off clingans thigh and out of bounds under the UConn basket. Ref called it off nembhard. Nembhard then proceeded to bless himself followed by a kiss and tell ref “I swear to f ing god, that wasn’t off me” (or something like that)

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Yeah I figured it was like 10gs or something given the minuscule odds of it happening
$500, one full court putt!

To add more to it, the ball had to go over a lip and then in to the small hole. Incredible putt.

Now he can get a new driver. I doubt he needs to replace a putter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom