Funnel cloud in Storrs | The Boneyard

Funnel cloud in Storrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What does this have to do with conference realignment? My guess is Husky Fan Dan is behind it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No replies. Now if it had been funnel cake, as who make the best funnel cake in Connecticut, it would probably be a 4 page thread by now.

Reaction Score
I saw a lot of Funnels back in my day in Storrs. Just like the one yesterday, they usually went by fast and caused a lot of damage at the end of the night. Difference was that they were usually filled with Natural Light, Bud Light, Bud Ice, etc. instead of wind.

Reaction Score
B1G, gets tornado a lot, too. I was in Lansing work during the summer while back and went to a Lansing Lugnuts (A level affiliate of the Blue Jays) baseball game. The sky turned this orange, purple, green cloudy mess and then the tornado sirens went off, which, of course, being from the Northeast, I had no clue what it was for. After spending 30 minutes in the women’s bathroom at the stadium (served as the tornado shelter), I drove through the mess left behind on the south edge of Michigan State’s campus (the agriculture part fortunately, which meant no one got hurt) on the way back to my hotel in Okemos after.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Guys guys guys! BiG country IS tornado country! Could this be anything but SH/WM manipulating the secret UConn weather engines to make us appear a better fit for the BiG?

Land Grant, AAU (eventually), big time hockey AND tornadoes? We're a BiG shoe-in! At minimum its a sign...

images

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Guys guys guys! BiG country IS tornado country! Could this be anything but SH/WM manipulating the secret UConn weather engines to make us appear a better fit for the BiG?

Land Grant, AAU (eventually), big time hockey AND tornadoes? We're a BiG shoe-in! At minimum its a sign...

images
That's crazy Rio.....

....just crazy enough to work!

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Crazy? Try living in a developing tropical country for 3 years. I`ll be seeing pink elephants pretty soon. When I start blathering like HFD call the U.S. consulate in Rio and tell 'em to ship me home in a cardboard box (with some holes punched in the side so I can breathe).

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Secret plan to build an on-campus stadium Phase I: Clear land for the Lew Perkins Expressway.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Secret plan to build an on-campus stadium Phase I: Clear land for the Lew Perkins Expressway.

Is that the one thats going to run to Kansas?

Reaction Score
Crazy? Try living in a developing tropical country for 3 years. I`ll be seeing pink elephants pretty soon. When I start blathering like HFD call the U.S. consulate in Rio and tell 'em to ship me home in a cardboard box (with some holes punched in the side so I can breathe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom