Full metal jacket. | The Boneyard

Full metal jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's game day. I got not much too say, except my tailgate tonight? Going to be epic. Got to have something to look forward to. Hopefully we make it in to the game. (just kidding - well sort of)

As for the guys on the field, it's got to come to a head. We'll see what happen, is their fighting spirit strong enough, do hey have a war cry? A win somewhere in this guys guts? Parents, children, cover your ears, the following clip is uncensored.

I hope there is somebody on this team, that has been able to whip these guys into shape, and turn them ALL into weapons on the field. Way too many weapons, lying around, standing around, unused, and misused. There isn't much time left.

Reaction Score
It's game day. I got not much too say, except my tailgate tonight? Going to be epic. Got to have something to look forward to. Hopefully we make it in to the game. (just kidding - well sort of)

As for the guys on the field, it's got to come to a head. We'll see what happen, is their fighting spirit strong enough, do hey have a war cry? A win somewhere in this guys guts? Parents, children, cover your ears, the following clip is uncensored.

I hope there is somebody on this team, that has been able to whip these guys into shape, and turn them ALL into weapons on the field. Way too many weapons, lying around, standing around, unused, and misused. There isn't much time left.

Unused weapons. One of many reasons why we need a change. This team battles UL and Cincy to the end if Don Brown is DC and just about anyone else is Head Coach. No competent head coach would hire GDL so I will leave him out of it.

Reaction Score
I hope there is somebody on this team, that has been able to whip these guys into shape, and turn them ALL into weapons on the field.

Their intensity should grow from an ability to grasp and execute a rational game plan. They need to be relaxed and confident in their assignments. What's hurting our offense is that GDL is acting like that drill seargeant.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
5 foot 9? I didn't know they stacked that high.

Reaction Score
"Did your parents have any children that live?"

Reaction Score
GDL as the drill instructor.

"That's right McCombs, don't make any ducking effort to get in the endzone. If God wanted you in the endzone, he would have miracled your @ss in the endzone, wouldn't he? I bet you if there was some in that endzone you could get in there couldn't you?"

Reaction Score
I hope GDL is proud of the mark he will leave at his alma mater.

Reaction Score
Their intensity should grow from an ability to grasp and execute a rational game plan. They need to be relaxed and confident in their assignments. What's hurting our offense is that GDL is acting like that drill seargeant.

I chose this clip for a reason Nostical. All of that anger has to get focused on something, and if it's not focused on Pittsburgh? Well, self destruction. THere's nothing relaxed about a football game. Confident? I agree, confidence is generated from success in performance. Success in performance, in football, comes when you knock the guy across from you, the guy you're supposed to hit - knock him down.

Reaction Score
C
I chose this clip for a reason Nostical. All of that anger has to get focused on something, and if it's not focused on Pittsburgh? Well, self destruction. THere's nothing relaxed about a football game. Confident? I agree, confidence is generated from success in performance. Success in performance, in football, comes when you knock the guy across from you, the guy you're supposed to hit - knock him down.
Confidence also comes from understanding the playbook and repetition, resulting in "perfect practice". That's what allows the concept of relaxation---not loosey-goosey relaxed---the relaxed feeling of knowing you studied hard and are ready for the exam. Having GDL play the screaming mad scientist leads to just the opposite. And that's exactly what the players have been saying all year--Sir Yes Sir!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom