FS1 in standard def? | The Boneyard

FS1 in standard def?

Reaction Score
Good Morning UConn Nation,
I have YouTube TV and when I watch the game yesterday the picture sucked. Are the games in HD and my set up is the issue? (Samsung TV with Spectrum Cable)

Reaction Score
It's on your end. I have youtube TV and it's definitely HD. Maybe your internet connection wasn't great and it was defaulted to SD. You can manually select HD if that happens.

Reaction Score
I have Samsung with YouTubeTV and I’ve noticed the picture quality has been a bit off. The background focus is always blurry and distorted and it makes it difficult watching. Anyone else have this problem?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I have YouTube TV and when I watch the game yesterday the picture sucked. Are the games in HD and my set up is the issue? (Samsung TV with Spectrum Cable)
Samsung/Spectrum (internet, not cable) here. Game looked fine to me.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
The broadcast is in crap 720p, Sadly we don’t even get 1080p games let alone 4k except once or twice a season.

Reaction Score
I have YouTubeTV, but access it through a firestick. Found that the picture was better through the firestick than when I accessed it straight the the the app on my LG. Might be the same for Samsung.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Would not surprise me. Could be internet. I have no issues with Prime or Netflix but the picture quality for the NFL package on You Tube TV has been fair. Not great especially when you are watching the four games at one time. Miss Direct TV they had a better set up until they were bought by AT &T and then everything stunk with them. See Mad Dog Russo on his thoughts regarding games on You Tube Tv.

Reaction Score
Isn't it the same as YouTube where you can select the picture quality manually?

Reaction Score
Sometimes the picture is better if you watch on the fox sports app. If you have YouTube tv you can log in to the fox sports app

Reaction Score
Sometimes the picture is better if you watch on the fox sports app. If you have YouTube tv you can log in to the fox sports app
My experience with the fox sports app is that the picture is in HD and is pretty good. So your suggestion may be a good alternative.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom