Friendly reminder : Last day to renew your Season Tickets on priority timeline | The Boneyard

Friendly reminder : Last day to renew your Season Tickets on priority timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Friendly reminder that today is the last day you can order Season Tickets within the priority ordering timeline.

I was leaving work and looked at my calendar on the way out and realized that today was the last day and I hadn't renewed my tickets....so figured I would post a friendly reminder in case there was anyone else who was procrastinating and figured they would renew/order their tickets later--but forgot. Don't want you to miss out!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Friendly reminder that today is the last day you can order Season Tickets within the priority ordering timeline.

I was leaving work and looked at my calendar on the way out and realized that today was the last day and I hadn't renewed my tickets....so figured I would post a friendly reminder in case there was anyone else who was procrastinating and figured they would renew/order their tickets later--but forgot. Don't want you to miss out!
Thank you.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
What is the priorty timeline?

UConn starts seating the stadium today based on the type of seat you request based on you Priority Points with the UConn Club.

If you submit our ticket order tomorrow, your ticket request will be filled after all those that paid by 4/30. So if you have 1000 points you will be sitting behind, someone who has 10 points but completed their order today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom