Friday night Fresno bar? | The Boneyard

Friday night Fresno bar?

Reaction Score
The furthest FS ever traveled was Rutgers in 2008 and I was there. Fans were awesome and treated us few who traveled really well. Just paying it forward since I know what a trek this is for many of you.

Reaction Score
Welcome to Fresno! PM me. I'd love to throw some Venmo cash your way for drinks for you and your crew to welcome you to the area and in thanks for showing up for the game.
Thanks i appreciate the kind words and gesture. I'm going solo so i'm good but looking forward to a good game.

Reaction Score
The furthest FS ever traveled was Rutgers in 2008 and I was there. Fans were awesome and treated us few who traveled really well. Just paying it forward since I know what a trek this is for many of you.

Was Rutgers 08 the game where we lost when Ciaravino missed his 4dth FG attempt of the game after a totally bogus offensive pass interference call on Martin Bedard pushed us back 15 yards? That was painful. I watched that at 9 in the morning at a sports bar in San Diego after sneaking out of a convention.

Reaction Score
They have a Groupon for the Ethiopian restaurant a mile from the stadium. $20. for $12.50.

YOU ... such a big softie. Eating Ethiopian whether in Midtown Manhattan or Fresno. No wonder you keep you svelte figure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom