Friday Funny...Holly Worlock | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Friday Funny...Holly Worlock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This thread reminds me when I lived in Maine and little or no money for travel. Within a 40 mile radius I could go to Vienna, Rome, Paris or Belgrade. Also you could enjoy Norway, Sweden, Poland and Mexico.

Reaction Score
Holly had a game with Baylor and they wanted out and the replacement was a team the men have played for years, Oakland. It is a one time game and yes we all know where Oakland is located but some people do not get southern humor.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Didn't know the south did humor. I'll have to mark that down and watch for it.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
You never saw Larry the Cable Guy? Now THAT RIGHT THERE is Southern humor! Foxworthy too.

Last edited:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You never saw Larry the Cable Guy? Now THAT RIGHT THERE is Southern humor! Foxworthy too.
I have a friend who used to do some writing for both those guys and Bill Engvall, too, northern humor in southern drawl. He called it country schtick. Don't confuse country with proper southerners. ;)

Reaction Score
Holly had a game with Baylor and they wanted out and the replacement was a team the men have played for years, Oakland. It is a one time game and yes we all know where Oakland is located but some people do not get southern humor.
Listening to that interview, if you're trying to say Holly was just funnin with her explanation of wanting to play a west coast team, well, that's funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom