Friday conference tournament games | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Friday conference tournament games

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Plebe, I was at the UW-Stanford game. Also obviously Plum completely took over during the regular season finale against Utah. Maybe it's just a matter of the shots weren't dropping for her last night down the stretch that usually do. I have to wonder if she gets frustrated at times though. They got 2 points from the bench last night. Romeo was 2-8 from the floor. She HAS to knock down open 3's, and she's not doing it lately. Collier was actually 2-3 from the floor but only 5 points from a RS Senior, former McDonald's AA. Some of the other players need to do more than what they're doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if last night was Plum's first 0-for-7 shooting stretch all season. Her shooting touch on her jump shot was just a bit off, even though she made a few 3-pointers, and you could tell she felt off because she started passing up some open mid-range jumpers and opting to drive. That's why we heard Neighbors imploring her in that 4th-quarter timeout to take her open 12-footers instead of driving into traffic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom