Freitas Ceiling Upgrade | The Boneyard

Freitas Ceiling Upgrade

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Cost savings long term... I hope the plan on keep Freitas and doing a new on campus arena.... between the two teams and youth teams I'm sure they can support a second sheet.

Reaction Score
Cost savings long term... I hope the plan on keep Freitas and doing a new on campus arena.... between the two teams and youth teams I'm sure they can support a second sheet.
Add to that intramural's and open skating. Having 2 ice sheets is nice and allows for no Title IX issues what so ever.

Reaction Score
They could give the women's team Freitas as their home rink and primary practice facility. It'd likely do wonders for the success of that program as it did for BU when the women's team took Walter Brown as their exclusive home.

Reaction Score
Any word on when the on campus hockey rink is going to start? Didn't the agreement to join Hockey East say we had to have an on-campus rink that seated a certain number of fans?

Reaction Score
Any word on when the on campus hockey rink is going to start? Didn't the agreement to join Hockey East say we had to have an on-campus rink that seated a certain number of fans?
Yes they made a promise to have a facility on campus that has a minimum of 4500 seating capacity and it had to be started by a certain time line...but right now it all comes down to $$ and it is at the back of the line as far as facility upgrades go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom