Fox sports go | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Fox sports go

Reaction Score
I'd be lying if I said I was happy with what I saw. Don't care that the guys are not in sync, don't care we're not hitting all open shots - but the offense looks stagnant - not nearly enough off-ball movement or passing, and too many contested long 2s.
The UConn commercial is not good, to boot.

Reaction Score
One thing I think is in play here - PC has all 5 starters back from last year. We have TWO guys back overall who played any significant minutes. To expect a team with that many new guys to come out and dominate an experienced PC team is crazy. Let the season play out a little bit

I do not think Lindsey is playing and Holt is out. So 2 startes from last year out. I have not seen Lindsey.

Reaction Score
We just look like high schoolers physically, I was hoping some of them would look a little more put together, especially Jalen.

Maybe our new strength coach coming in with one foot out the door was a problem after all.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time figuring out who all the new guys are

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Yes Gilbert is playing, a lot of subs playing. Married, Adams, and Cobb getting a lot of minutes.

You have to sign it to your cable account to use Fox sports GO. Clicking the game link isn't enough. Top right where is says, "sign in"

Other than brick city, they don't look horrible.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I do not think Lindsey is playing and Holt is out. So 2 startes from last year out. I have not seen Lindsey.

PC scrubs and freshmen taking us behind the woodshed. Sickening.

Reaction Score
On 4 occasions I think he took one step inside the arc to shoot a long 2. I'm not getting the logic of that.

Worst shot in basketball. That's just horrible coaching if that kind of shot selection is tolerated or, God-forbid, encouraged.

Reaction Score
Have to see how good Larrier is throughout the season. Hope he is great but if he is not I don't see him shooting any less.
He’s not a good shooter, though he can make shots but we look thin and small out there. Is that the uniforms or is Providence alot bigger? Larrier hasn’t gained an ounce.

Reaction Score
I see no shooters. No inside scoring. A lot of one on one ball. So basically the last 3 years. The zone basically killed UConn again. I know it’s an exhibition and we have two more but damn.

A concern of mine coming in was will Larrier shoot too much and that question has been answered. Where is Gilbert? Team can gel if their starting guard is on the bench.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You guys are the kings and queens of over reactions. This is a brand new team with a bunch of new roles and they're only down 9 to a pretty good PC team. Why the panic??

No excuses are permissible. Doesn't matter if we have 13 new guys on the roster...we are UConn, we beat our opponents and we beat them handily. Not any of this weak sauce.

Reaction Score
No excuses are permissible. Doesn't matter if we have 13 new guys on the roster...we are UConn, we beat our opponents and we beat them handily. Not any of this weak sauce.
ok yeah you're being sarcastic

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Team should be down 20+. The boys are battling MAL is the 3rd best player on the court. UConn looks rusty, provi looks ready for the season

Reaction Score
They are playing an experienced team with many returning starters. They have been good on the offensive glass. Shooting is rusty. Be patient.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom