Fox sports go | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Fox sports go

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
They seem to have forgotten how to rebound at half time.

Reaction Score
Men against boys. 5 returning players. We have a size and strength problem.

Never heard that before. I can't see this thing, but you guys are painting a pretty bleak picture. Not surprising if it is actually this bad though.

Reaction Score
How is it possible you can post this based on a short spurt in an exhibition game?
He looks small, unsure with the dribble, unable to run offense for a start. The kid obviously has some talent but today he looks overmatched. KO has pulled him and he’s not getting floor time.

Reaction Score
Lots to be concerned about but I'm getting really worried that we lack anybody at all that could be termed a "shooter". Lots of rushed shots but by and large they have been open looks. Its just that nobody can make any.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Not sure if finishing this game will be worth the growing motion sickness I'm getting from this stream.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
PCis a top 25 team with several returning starters and we are a ragtag bunch of guys who have literally never played together. I expected to lose this game, but this is ridiculous. No effort. No plan. No preparation.

Reaction Score
So that offensive set. Adams gets the ball beyond the arc 3 seconds into the shot clock, does a little shimmy and pulls up for a 3. Awesome.
First thing I thought of if I saw that was Calhoun calling TO as soon as he could and pulling Adams off the court

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So maybe we ought to do more that just isolate and attack?

Reaction Score
So that offensive set. Adams gets the ball beyond the arc 3 seconds into the shot clock, does a little shimmy and pulls up for a 3. Awesome.

It's been like this for the past 5 years, why would we think it would change now? This program is going absolutely nowhere with KO as Head Coach. I like him as a person, respect what he did in his career, but he is simply not a good coach.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I like Stain but he's always more concerned about posters being critical about our play and coaching than he is about the actual product on the court.
Just put him on ignore dude. He has gone from being batman to a parody of the very thing he thinks he is parodying with every single post these days. Just save yourself the headache.

Reaction Score
I like Stain but he's always more concerned about posters being critical about our play and coaching than he is about the actual product on the court.
publicly...

Reaction Score
Does anyone think we could get Cooley to come here - or is that too much of a lateral move now...

I kid, I kid

Reaction Score
He looks small, unsure with the dribble, unable to run offense for a start. The kid obviously has some talent but today he looks overmatched. KO has pulled him and he’s not getting floor time.
I presume you did not watch the real basketball games he played last year before he got hurt or him in HS. If you did you would know how ridiculous your original post is.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
This could be it for Ollie after this season unless we improve a lot.
If we don't make the dance this year, I don't see how UConn can afford to keep the status quo.

I understand that the season hasn't started yet and this comment may be a bit premature, but just saying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom