FOX Sports App Xavier Game (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

FOX Sports App Xavier Game (merged)

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I’m trying to get the game and it’s not on the FOX Sports App? Am I missing something the game is on SNY tonight right?

I’m in Maryland and have gotten all SNY games on Fox Sports App the last two years.

Same problem in Sacramento. ;^(

Hoping for a Fox replay.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Last week I couldn’t get it via the app on my Roku TV. I was able to get on the iPad though. Tonight, nothin’.

Maryland, BTW.

wyo angel

spicy. spunky. sassy. an angel in disguise.
Reaction Score
I’m trying to get the game and it’s not on the FOX Sports App? Am I missing something the game is on SNY tonight right?

I’m in Maryland and have gotten all SNY games on Fox Sports App the last two years.
Not in Virginia

Reaction Score
Can download FUBo Tv for 7 day free trial.
Thats what worked for me here in NH, but I did use a friends zip code in CT

Reaction Score
I assume it might be a general issue and not specific to SNY since the only live streams right now are what’s on FS1 and FS2

Reaction Score
This is scary. Does the merger of ESPN and Fox Sports mean no more live streams. I hope that's not the reason.

Reaction Score
Just got this from a tech chat with FoxSports..
  • Due to some recent changes the game will not be available through FOX Sports app. Please accept my sincerest apologies. As per checking, the Uconn vs Xavier will be available at SNY. I was looking in our website and it seems, that is not available. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Marvin O

7:37 PM

• I appreciate it... Are the "recent changes" on your end or SNY"S?
    7:39 PM
  • Based on the information that FOX Sports send us a couple of minutes ago is that the match will be hosted on SNY.

Reaction Score
Does the tech chat with Fox Sports mean that all future UConn games will not be on the Fox Sports app or just this one?

Reaction Score
Does the tech chat with Fox Sports mean that all future UConn games will not be on the Fox Sports app or just this one?
His wording seemed to focus on this game.. I'm hoping that is the case.

Reaction Score
I fear it won't be long before you have to buy the ESPN-FOX sports package.

adc

Reaction Score
UConn athletics needs to dump SNY and partner with ESPN where 99% of all other WBB games are made available.

In recent weeks, FoxSports has stopped making "replays" of the UConn ladies games available also....

Reaction Score
Saw the last 2 1/2 minutes on my phone when it suddenly became available???

Reaction Score
Was/is CPTV available nationally?
Probably not. I did a quick check to see if CPTV streamed anything anywhere, and learned that we're out of the 'PBS Panhandle viewing area' (which is in Amarillo TX, go figure). Seems as though streaming is not yet an exact science for PBS. But I'm not convinced Fox has it down either, after the last two conference games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom