Former UCLA and NBA player Tyler Honeycutt dead after police standoff | The Boneyard

Former UCLA and NBA player Tyler Honeycutt dead after police standoff

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So, not a football player, but I wonder if this could be CTE related.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
If he’s firing shots at residents and ends up killing himself... how is he unarmed?

Reaction Score
Wow. A lot to process in that story.

On one hand, he shot at law enforcement officers who were presumably there per the request of his mother. Not a move I would recommend if you want people to like you.

On the other, if he was planning on using that gun to kill himself, and the police pull up on you, man...that's a tough break. I don't know how he got the gun and I'm not familiar with California gun laws, but again, that's a bad spot and an unfortunate reminder that calling the police on your troubled child doesn't always work out. I feel horribly for the mother and RIP to the kid. Seems like yesterday I was watching him at UCLA.

Reaction Score
Might be a suicide by police type situation?

Too bad. Wishing the best for his family. Certainly his mother who must feel terrible, when she was really doing the right thing.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
That was a correction. Not a joke. Sorry but nothing funny here about a dead kid.
I was laughing at myself... do us all a favor and take the stick out when you get a chance bud

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom