For those unable to view Senior Day Ceremony live | The Boneyard

For those unable to view Senior Day Ceremony live

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
thanks Biff, not able to have TV where we are, I guess I have to blame you for my watery eyes. I get a little chocked up, I will miss these young ladies when they leave, but after coaching for 40 + years and a Husky fan for well over 20 years you would think used to the changes every year, but not yet.

Reaction Score
she still has to get her Masters Degree so Im betting she plays next year.
And thanks to Biff. Although I seen it, Im glad you enabled many more who couldnt see it to see it and feel the emotion. This is something all Huskie fans should experience and thanks to your thoughtfulness, they did.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I am going to mention this again. A couple of weeks ago, one of the regular beat writers said that Dorka stated that she was returning. However, I am not saying it is still true because players do change their minds after the season and some, before the season is over.

But I am hoping she comes back, just to decrease the number of "we need bigs" threads. :):rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Seems to me the crowd was pretty subdued compared with many previous when the lid basically came off for the seniors.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
After years and years of saying no, no, no, to my wife telling me to join facebook, I finally did it just so I could see the senior presentations. Unfortunately, my son decided to stop by with two of my grandsons, so I missed the whole thing. So, great thanks to Biff for posting it here. I was surprised by the emotions from Evina, but it shows that she can be a softy. Love them all.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
she still has to get her Masters Degree so Im betting she plays next year.
And thanks to Biff. Although I seen it, Im glad you enabled many more who couldnt see it to see it and feel the emotion. This is something all Husky fans should experience and thanks to your thoughtfulness, they did.
She got her Bachelors at Ohio State, and a Masters degree is only one year, so maybe after next year we can call her Dr. Juhasz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom