For those that follow the rankings: | The Boneyard

For those that follow the rankings:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those that are interested in things like recruiting rankings via websites like rivals, scout.....

So far the 2013 class is climbing the charts and is close to overcoming and taking the spot as our best ranked class since making the upgrade 12 years ago.

The best rated class to date - just so happens to be the 2007 class...which also happens to be the most winning classes to date as well and I think has 5 players on either active NFL rosters or practice squads right now.

Funny how that worked out.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
For those that are interested in things like recruiting rankings via websites like rivals, scout.....

So far the 2013 class is climbing the charts and is close to overcoming and taking the spot as our best ranked class since making the upgrade 12 years ago.

The best rated class to date - just so happens to be the 2007 class...which also happens to be the most winning classes to date as well and I think has 5 players on either active NFL rosters or practice squads right now.

Funny how that worked out.
last year its my opinion that the class was the best on paper we have ever had. this years class with the last 2 commits has passed last year imho. i expect 20+ commits this year and i think with who we have on radar wise it will be our best ever without question. as usual this is measuring on signing day and not 5 years later for anyone wanting to argue that...

i have several measures star/rankings/offers wise that i watch to make my opinion and this class to date beats those measures up compared to 2007 or any other class. i'm very excited about our #uptick on the trail and i hope others are also. couple things to watch:
-rivals has yet to rate joseph. he should be a 3* guy and a 5.5 i think. that will bump us up more
-247 has really come on as of late and is filling out profiles etc and they have almost 75% of the class ranked very well
-even espn has noticed and has over half our class ranked well
-espn has yet to rate burlingame becuase he is a jc and espn does jc kids late in the process usually. i expect to land 2 more jc kids atleast so those ranking will come later but also show the depth eventually of this class
-scout is being scout...i will continue to annoy them until they stop playing games with us as i refuse to let them get away with it unnoticed.

another note-noel made the espn top 100 east region players coming in at #92.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom