For those interested, good synopsis of kids Tennessee is after... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

For those interested, good synopsis of kids Tennessee is after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
doggy, yes those are opinions. but i put some credibility to the sources. tell you what i will do. if you post your name and address, i will send you a check for one month on the summitt. then you can make up your own mind about the credibility.

No thanks. I don't need to go there to make up my mind about their credibility.

Reaction Score
doggy, yes those are opinions. but i put some credibility to the sources. tell you what i will do. if you post your name and address, i will send you a check for one month on the summitt. then you can make up your own mind about the credibility.
It’s disappointing to hear your source is The Summitt and therefore Maria. I don’t think many here would consider her to be a particularly credible source.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
It’s disappointing to hear your source is The Summitt and therefore Maria. I don’t think many here would consider her to be a particularly credible source.
They might revoke his Summitt membership for posting confidential information on The Boneyard.

And for doing it in replies to me??? Death penalty.

tnvolfan65

Loyal LV Fan
Reaction Score
avolfan, the recruiting information we get on the Summitt is not all public knowledge and it defeats the purpose of a premium board to go and share it with the rest of the world. Your "sources" are going to stop sharing this kind of information if we don't keep it on our board.

Agree. The info, whether true, false or indifferent, has been deleted. Note to all: please do not post information taken from a pay site. -- JS

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
avolfan, the recruiting information we get on the Summitt is not all public knowledge and it defeats the purpose of a premium board to go and share it with the rest of the world. Your "sources" are going to stop sharing this kind of information if we don't keep it on our board.

Ahhh...The Summitt police have arrived. God forbid recruiting information be shared with anyone but Lady Vol fans.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Ahhh...The Summitt police have arrived. God forbid recruiting information be shared with anyone but Lady Vol fans.

Just as you predicted, DD!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Predictably, the thread has deteriorated.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Nice now we have TN fans threatening each other here on a CT board. Ugh!

Reaction Score
Predictably, the thread has deteriorated.
In my opinion, it deteriorated with the thread title. Yeah, I know. No one forces me to read it. But between "news" about Baylor and Tenessee, it seems like it is becoming increasingly difficult to find UConn news on the UConn board.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
In my opinion, it deteriorated with the thread title. Yeah, I know. No one forces me to read it. But between "news" about Baylor and Tenessee, it seems like it is becoming increasingly difficult to find UConn news on the UConn board.

Most of the threads on this board is about UConn.

It's just that people react so much to anything about Tennessee.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
I would guess the problem is that there is not enough UConn news, given that it's the offseason. It certainly isn't that UConn news is ignored and goes unreported because of reports on Baylor and Tennessee. Your fanbase's rabid desire for news drives them to report and comment on almost anything.

Coming up next: Is Kelly Faris's favorite color really blue? And how does Breanna feel about that?

Truthfully, I get more WCBB news here than anywhere else. And I get it before it's reported elsewhere. (Thanks, Pap49 and others.) That's why I check in.

Reaction Score
Thanks Eric:
I admit I would not be upset if Tenn got shut out! I do not expect that to happen.
With the Recruiting Coordinator they got,17,000 fans who attend games,the fan base,the long time National Reputation,the # of kids who are coming to visit this fall
they are not going to get shut out! They may end up with a Very impressive class when all is said and done! Add these kids who will be verballed and signed before the season,
will result in a team for 2013 that will pre season Top 10! Hope I am wrong,but dont be surprised!

Reaction Score
... Your fanbase's rabid desire for news drives them to report and comment on almost anything.Coming up next: Is Kelly Faris's favorite color really blue? And how does Breanna feel about that?
Been there, done that. Ten years ago, this board was overrun with teenyboppers who were more than a little over-the-top in their devotion to Sue Bird. One topic of conversation, believe it or not, was Sue Bird's sneaker laces. They were forced over into another sub-board, where Nan turned off the oxygen supply, thank God.

It was not a pretty sight.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Been there, done that. Ten years ago, this board was overrun with teenyboppers who were more than a little over-the-top in their devotion to Sue Bird. One topic of conversation, believe it or not, was Sue Bird's sneaker laces. They were forced over into another sub-board, where Nan turned off the oxygen supply, thank God.

Any chance of getting Nan elected to Congress?

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
They were forced over into another sub-board, where Nan turned off the oxygen supply, thank God.

Of course it wasn't. There are far more humane ways to stop teenyboppers from posting. For example, nowadays Nan could have just eliminated textspeak from the board. Asphyxiation is such a nasty way to go. It's only acceptable for lobsters.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Thanks Eric:
I admit I would not be upset if Tenn got shut out! I do not expect that to happen.
With the Recruiting Coordinator they got,17,000 fans who attend games,the fan base,the long time National Reputation,the # of kids who are coming to visit this fall
they are not going to get shut out! They may end up with a Very impressive class when all is said and done! Add these kids who will be verballed and signed before the season,
will result in a team for 2013 that will pre season Top 10! Hope I am wrong,but dont be surprised!

Never been 17,000

2011-12 - 14,400
2010-11 - 12,500
2009-10 - 12,200
2008-09 - 13,900

National reputation was 99% Pat. It's yet to be seen if that will carry to Holly.

That being said, they certainly could snag an impressive 2013 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom