For those desiring a big big | The Boneyard

For those desiring a big big

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Sela Heide is still available. There is always hope. :) sela-heide
Why hasn’t Scott Rueck picked her up yet?! He’s clearly working on a team where he can have an all 6’6+ lineup!

But really I’d enjoy seeing Geno take a relatively low ranked 6’8 player and turning her into a powerhouse post.

Reaction Score
Yikes!!!
What is WRONG with GENO? A big is a big is a big. All you do is recruit her, plug her in as Center, and sit back and win NC's ---dang it's easy. Just offer her the 200,000 signing bonus---oops, I'm a year too early--signing bonus's won't be allowed until 2021.

Reaction Score
Why hasn’t Scott Rueck picked her up yet?! He’s clearly working on a team where he can have an all 6’6+ lineup!

But really I’d enjoy seeing Geno take a relatively low ranked 6’8 player and turning her into a powerhouse post.
Don't you see this: A 6 ft 8 will end the symmetry of the 6ft 6 team. Ascetics are important in basketball. If they don't look symmetrical how can they play well??

JordyG

Reaction Score
What is WRONG with GENO? A big is a big is a big. All you do is recruit her, plug her in as Center, and sit back and win NC's ---dang it's easy. Just offer her the 200,000 signing bonus---oops, I'm a year too early--signing bonus's won't be allowed until 2021.
Let her sell her likeness on T-shirts. She's sell more at UConn. Of course, all of the shirts will need to be XXXXX Large. Yikes.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
She's not! Incredibly raw and does not fit UConn's up and down tempo at all!
People said the same thing about Steph when she came to UConn. Geno and CD made her an AA. They could do it for Sela.

Reaction Score
People said the same thing about Steph when she came to UConn. Geno and CD made her an AA. They could do it for Sela.
Dolson was the #2 ranked post in the country, she just needed to get into better shape. I guess anything is possible if Heide works hard enough, I just don't see UConn taking a 6th recruit in the 2020 class. Especially with Gabriel already committed and DeBerry showing a ton interest.

Reaction Score
I personally would pass on DeBerry and wait for Betts, but that’s a little too risky for me.

I wish the staff was recruiting Feagin over DeBerry. Feagin’s athleticism is terrific, DeBerry is a little slow.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Didn't Vic do this? Well, surely the vaunted Geno can do the same.

Reaction Score
Didn't Vic do this? Well, surely the vaunted Geno can do the same.
Essentially. Teaira McCowan was really raw and didn’t have any stamina to run the floor when she came in. By her senior year she could play a whole game, but even she just barely scratched the surface of her potential through her four years.

JordyG

Reaction Score
I personally would pass on DeBerry and wait for Betts, but that’s a little too risky for me.

I wish the staff was recruiting Feagin over DeBerry. Feagin’s athleticism is terrific, DeBerry is a little slow.
I'll take both, thank you very much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom