For those attending UNH Sat game - | The Boneyard

For those attending UNH Sat game -

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am proud to announce that my daughter will be singing the national anthem tomorrow at the XL.

She has sung the anthem at other college bball venues, but first time for UConn. We are excited !
That's awesome! Congrats to her. Wish I could be there to hear it and lead the cheer. Very cool!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
WOW That is sooo awesome
And I thought I had seen the tops when my two daughters did the same before a high school game (it really was!)
Congrats to her, you and your family
What an honor

Reaction Score
I am proud to announce that my daughter will be singing the national anthem tomorrow at the XL.

She has sung the anthem at other college bball venues, but first time for UConn. We are excited !

Cool beans Marat, I informed a friend / coworker about the auditions. His daughter will be doing the Houston game on 2-14-19. It is a really great idea for the school to afford these opertunities to students of the arts. They gain valuable exposure and experince at their chosen craft. That and bring in family members that may just get hooked on the brand.

Reaction Score

Awesome, look forward to hearing her sing.

Reaction Score
WOW That is sooo awesome
And I thought I had seen the tops when my two daughters did the same before a high school game (it really was!)
Congrats to her, you and your family
What an honor

My son's junior year in high school he hit a last minute 3 to beat one of the Bridgeport schools in the JV game, warmed up with the varsity and then sung the anthem for senior night before the varsity game because the seniors asked him to. That was cool.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom