for some reason I do not care about the AAC tournament | The Boneyard

for some reason I do not care about the AAC tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I firmly believe that UConn is a top 20 team. And should have an NCAA seed or 5 ,6 or 7. So lets say we are a 7 seed, given that CBB hates us. What that means to me is we win 2 games the first weekend. And next week end we win 1 or hopefullu by the luck of the BB gods win 2. I don't think we go any farther than that but a 3 game W in the NCAA's (or 4 games ) is huge, even a 2 game win is solid.

So I particularly don't give a damn what happens in the conference tourney. Yes I'm concerned about the way we lost the last game to UL. But its a new day so KO win 3, maybe 4 games, say those things that you say; have Geno do his thing, and have B!G time college sports come date us.

ps - this post from the heart, but if the NCAA continues to avoid us its going to come from my firm's attourneys.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
You're not interested? We win the AAC by beating three top 20 teams and our seed improves significantly. I care. Uconn has the potential to play three top 20 teams this week. I care. Uconn can win another conference title this week. I care. As long as Uconn is playing, I care. I don't give a ck what conference were in. I care.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I care in the fact that they're games on the schedule I want to win. But in terms of what it meant to win the Big East tournament? It's not in the same galaxy.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You're not interested? We win the AAC by beating three top 20 teams and our seed improves significantly. I care. Uconn has the potential to play three top 20 teams this week. I care. Uconn can win another conference title this week. I care. As long as Uconn is playing, I care. I don't give a ck what conference were in. I care.
I don't expect it, but I sure as hell care. And if we were able to do this, it would be quite an accomplishment. Not up to HI5TORIC levels, but still pretty damned impressive.

If Calhoun and our own history has taught us anything, conference tournaments matter.

And if the OP thinks that the worst seed we can get right now is a 7, he's more optimistic than I am. I don't think an 8 is out of the question.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I agree. I just want to be healthy, get a fair shake with the refs and not play Louisville ever again...
Screw that I want REVENGE!

WE ARE UCONN!

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
That just gave me chills!

Reaction Score
After last season and how little March meant to me, I am just happy to be able to tune in to CBS Sunday night and hear Greg Gumble say "The University of Connecticut Huskies". We can over analyze players, coaches and results all we want, but lets keep it real. After last year, we still have a tournament to play in. That means something.

Reaction Score
If you don't care about the AAC tour. you can't be a True UCONN basketball fanatic.
This is where the seeding is made. Think 2011, went from8/9 seed to a 3 seed. We could go to another 8/9 seed with a lost to a 3/4 seed by winning the tour.. We need to get our confidence back and that can happen with a couple of wins . If we could ever beat Ville in the finals we would be sky high. Even a lost to them but if we play a good game our confidence would be VG.

This is a year when conf. tour. are going to be Hugh across the country for seedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom