For DeAndre Daniels, Ryan Boatright, Shabazz Napier: Summer Camping Ahead | The Boneyard

For DeAndre Daniels, Ryan Boatright, Shabazz Napier: Summer Camping Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love hearing that DD will be working out with Durant. Perfect person for him to model his game after.

Reaction Score
Asking a serious question here: who pays for these camps, as well as for the travel to and from? Shabazz has on numerous occasions spoken publicly about being on a severely limited budget, and we all know what happened to Boatright his freshman year.

Reaction Score
Asking a serious question here: who pays for these camps, as well as for the travel to and from? Shabazz has on numerous occasions spoken publicly about being on a severely limited budget, and we all know what happened to Boatright his freshman year.

I would assume the universities' athletic departments pay for the athletes to attend these camps. These are training camps, and can be viewed as a learning opportunity, as opposed to draft camps. Or maybe the camp sponsors pay for travel expenses, etc.? It's a good question but I highly doubt the kids have to pay their own way to attend. Just like when they are selected to play for USA Basketball, the kids aren't paying overseas travel expenses.

Just my guess, but I doubt it's anything to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom