For all you gear freaks...I'm always looking for ways | The Boneyard

For all you gear freaks...I'm always looking for ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
to empty my wallet on Husky gear especially when a National Championship has been won. This year is NOOOOOOO exception!!! :p At any rate I have not found this tee anywhere but the Co-Op's Husky Shop(which I also just discovered having shopped at the UCONN Fan Shop and Fanatics etc.). The combination of color and logo gave the shirt some real zing imo. Sells for $19.99 with all sizes up to 2XL still available.

55692.054-2.jpg

GO HUSKIES!!!
2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Reaction Score
to empty my wallet on Husky gear especially when a National Championship has been won. This year is NOOOOOOO exception!!! :p At any rate I have not found this tee anywhere but the Co-Op's Husky Shop(which I also just discovered having shopped at the UCONN Fan Shop and Fanatics etc.). The combination of color and logo gave the shirt some real zing imo. Sells for $19.99 with all sizes up to 2XL still available.

55692.054-2.jpg

GO HUSKIES!!!
2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Reaction Score
Went to Bob's in Manchester yesterday out of sizes but said many new "Dual" tees coming in. All the TJ Maxx's have a real nice plaque for the man cave or bar for 29.99 I should have taken a picture.

Will let everyone know how that Antigua pullover is I ordered from Fans Edge - should have it soon. I am sure all of you can wait and get it for less that 67 bucks soon too LOL

Curiouser
Reaction Score
As I suggested in the Gear thread, I'm not a fan of the color of this shirt because it doesn't make sense to me. I'm also not crazy about the sideways/vertical "UCONN." In any event, I had to be in Stamford for work this morning so I stopped by the UConn Co-op at the branch campus there and I can confirm that they still have tons of this shirt in stock in all sizes. Fwiw, it felt like a good quality 100% cotton shirt, for those who like the design.

Reaction Score
I cannot find that color and that T at the UConncoop web site!!!!

Here you go....
(1.)Red: http://www.uconncoop.com/product_p/55692.054.htm

(2.)DoubleTrouble: http://www.uconncoop.com/product_p/42540.400.htm

AVAILABILITY: Where uconhuskies.com indicates that most gear will not ship until April 22nd, uconncoop.com simply says that not everything has arrived yet and to "allow additional time for processing and shipping."

Now most of us Husky GearHeads are a rational(???) bunch. We can wait. Can't we? We can,can't we?!!! :eek::confused:

GO HUSKIES!!!
2014 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!
"DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members