Fond Memories | The Boneyard

Fond Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Hope UConn was everything he expected and more. Best wishes to Kashif and thanks for the great memories.

Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed who the USC cornerback was that was defending Kash when he made the one-handed catch? He is projected to go in the 1st round of this year's draft, (Stephon Gilmore). Just saying.....

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed who the USC cornerback was that was defending Kash when he made the one-handed catch? He is projected to go in the 1st round of this year's draft, (Stephon Gilmore). Just saying.....

Wonder is Kash could get an invite to Giants camp this year? Giants are really thin at WR after Nicks and Cruz and I know the Giants tend to bring in local kids into camp. I believe that Andre Dixon got an invite to Giants camp a couple years back (side note: still shocked Andre never got a better shot at the NFL).

In any event, I love my Huskies - but especially love my NJ Huskies like Kash, Dixon, Donald, Gratz and Nick Williams to name a few.

Good luck!

Reaction Score
As the father of a son who is on the verge of taking his game to the next level, I can't imagine how proud you must be. Having said that, I want you to know that the energy, passion, and heart he brought with him to UConn and exhibited throughout his tenure, on and off the field, were a true reflection of a young man brought up to be just that. You and he made us all fans of 82, Kash, and 6, and for that you should be incredibly poud.

Come back and see us some time - we want and need that pipeline to grow and continue feeding UConn football. Best of luck this month.

Reaction Score
Was at a number of away games where I say Kash look for you in the stands and waive each time he entered or left the field. That spoke volumes to me.

Reaction Score
Let him know we'll miss him and you for sharing your insights. And tell Jameel I'll miss his smiling face in stands too. A good kid with a big heart.

Reaction Score
Let him know we'll miss him and you for sharing your insights. And tell Jameel I'll miss his smiling face in stands too. A good kid with a big heart.

Kash, as seen above, is a great athlete. But, to me, his part in holding the team and recruiting class together after the RE exit revealed attributes that will support a special and successful future.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
daddy kash, i saw some uconn guys on the twitter machine today talking about jon gruden calling out the uconn wr's. do you know anything about that? did he do something with uconn guys or was it just a couple kids joking around?

Reaction Score
Hey guys,

Kash appreciates the support and the recognition of his hard work and dedication. He continues to workout and is anxiously awaiting the draft. He and Marcus E. will be at the Spring game. Stop by and say hello.

Reaction Score
daddy kash, i saw some uconn guys on the twitter machine today talking about jon gruden calling out the uconn wr's. do you know anything about that? did he do something with uconn guys or was it just a couple kids joking around?

Dan,

I'm not aware of any contact between Gruden and UConn wr's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom