Flying Solo....Part 2 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Flying Solo....Part 2

Reaction Score
Dan is clearly not fit to lead this program, is it too late to get him to take the Kentucky job?
The Office I Give Up GIF

Our off season has got a great start!

Reaction Score
Why was the last tab left out there in the first place?!
#weaksauce

Reaction Score
It’s impressive but vertical does not win the games. Cam got game high 8 rebounds in Nc game and grabbed a rebound against Edey!!!

Working on fundamentals such as ball handling, dribbling and shooting is more productive and valuable.
corny

Reaction Score
Does Solo miss 3s in warmups? Very few. So I guess he can't work on his 3 point shot, only game experience will suffice.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Dan is clearly not fit to lead this program, is it too late to get him to take the Kentucky job?
This lack of focus is why we can’t win close games. Proven now for at least 2 straight years.

Reaction Score
I’ve watched and recently rewatched games where Solo as quite a young freshman looked really promising. If he wants to show how athletic he actually is, while everyone is pining for unknown transfers that’s good on him. For me, I’m really looking forward to seeing him back in the starting lineup.

Reaction Score
What date was the Championship game? April 8th

Todays date April 25

I think the boys are on vacation from a loooong season. Dunk away Solo!!

Reaction Score
Spot on. Danny boy needs less time ringing bells for the stock market and more time game planning and monitoring off-season workouts for the players. And for the love of all things good and holy, can Danny wrap up this McNeeley recruitment already?
#complacency
Sounds like you are saying - what have you done lately. I mean it’s been 17 days since we went back to back.

Reaction Score
We have approximately 193 more days before we get to next season's Game #1. What will this place be like this summer?! :confused:

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I hope he gets a huge NIL offer and these videos help him close the deal.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We have approximately 193 more days before we get to next season's Game #1. What will this place be like this summer?! :confused:
Imagine what it would be like if we weren't coming off back to back titles while annihilating the field both times.

Reaction Score
Simply astonishing that people question his ability and forgot just how good he was in the early half of the season. He was sensational against UNC, most notably, and in a few other games.
No one here is questioning his ability. Stop adding grease to a fire.

Why?
Why?
Why?

Why would you say such a thing for any reason other than it's the off-season and some people feel obligated to say every player needs to add 10 lbs?

He's built like brick turdhouse. He doesn't need weight, speed, agility or strength. He has all those. He needs playing time with his teammates and he'll be fine.
It’s laughable thinking that a dude at 18/19 is strong enough, or anything enough physically to not improve… especially guys with aspiriations beyond UConn.

6’3 185 is a tough size if you want to play at the next level, which is the goal of every dude on our team.

Adding 10 pounds doesn’t mean eat cheeseburgers and cookies…it means work your legs, work your core, stay lean….

but ya know, team camaraderie sounds good too..

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I hate when basketball players who can jump super high dunk the ball

Reaction Score
Spot on. Danny boy needs less time ringing bells for the stock market and more time game planning and monitoring off-season workouts for the players. And for the love of all things good and holy, can Danny wrap up this McNeeley recruitment already?
#complacency
My word, some folks need to take a deep breath and relax their anal sphincters just a tad…

Reaction Score
No one here is questioning his ability. Stop adding grease to a fire.

It’s laughable thinking that a dude at 18/19 is strong enough, or anything enough physically to not improve… especially guys with aspiriations beyond UConn.

6’3 185 is a tough size if you want to play at the next level, which is the goal of every dude on our team.

Adding 10 pounds doesn’t mean eat cheeseburgers and cookies…it means work your legs, work your core, stay lean….

but ya know, team camaraderie sounds good too..

people have been questioning (forgetting ) his ability left and right. pay attention.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom