Flosports | The Boneyard

Flosports

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Need help here. Has anyone tried to cancel their flosports account? When I finally get to the sign in page, I put in my email and password and when I click on "log on", nothing happens, not even a buffering. My computer works fine except for this thing. BTW, it took a while just to find a sign in page. Never do this again, unless I'm stuck here for life. LOL

Reaction Score
Need help here. Has anyone tried to cancel their flosports account? When I finally get to the sign in page, I put in my email and password and when I click on "log on", nothing happens, not even a buffering. My computer works fine except for this thing. BTW, it took a while just to find a sign in page. Never do this again, unless I'm stuck here for life. LOL
Husky, have had similar issues and you may want to try one or all of these fixes:
-Delete your cache in computer. If you do not know how, type in "delete cache" in Help and follow directions. For technical reasons I am not good at explaining, information often gets compromised and creates a bottleneck. I usually have to do this 1-2x a year.
-Call the vendor. This can be tough since many have very long wait times if they answer at all
-As a last resort, call your credit card company. I have always found them to be helpful and will cancel the expense if there is a good reason. Sometimes this is the path of least resistance versus waiting on hold for many minutes.

Reaction Score
Go to Flohoops.com. My browser automatically logs me in, but if yours doesn't, in the upper right corner (in the black bar) select "Log in." Then you should have an "Account" option. Select "Subscription." Then select "Manage"

This is how I did it. Let me know if this works.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Go to Flohoops.com. My browser automatically logs me in, but if yours doesn't, in the upper right corner (in the black bar) select "Log in." Then you should have an "Account" option. Select "Subscription." Then select "Manage"

This is how I did it. Let me know if this works.
When I press on "log in" nothing happens. My computer works fine otherwise except in this instance. Any other flosports screen does not have sign in, only sign up.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I cancelled yesterday.

If I remember correctly. When you open flosports you have to click a "sport" then yo get to the login page.

After the login I believe I opened the account or payment settings (not sure) .

There wasn't a big "CANCEL" link. There was a paragraph of information and the last line had the link to the cancellation page.

It's obvious that their goal is to get people signed up to the service.

I found it more difficult getting signed on than finding the cancellation page once I was signed in

Reaction Score
I think the secret may be to log into "flohoops.com" and not "flosports.com"

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I think the secret may be to log into "flohoops.com" and not "flosports.com"
If you used the Villanova link you signed up under volleyball.

Last night I clicked the hockey link to get logged in.

Once I was in flohockey, I could get to my account page.

Reaction Score
Try a different browser. That worked for me.

Reaction Score
BOTH UC Cayman games were available the very next day, on replay- might have been on Youtube, I think..- if I had known that, I wouldn't have spent the $15 for both games--- I'm glad I at least got the Villanova 50% discount...-- thanks to whomever found that...

BTW- I just got a 2nd row, sideline Sect 116 ticket, for the Louisville XL game, 12 Noon Sunday Dec 16--- on UConn ticket site- quite expensive ! $93? + fees-$20 = $113 !! First row also/ still availalble.... at 1006 am EDT Tues 12/5 !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom