Florida Gators QB Micah Leon's Long Road Home | The Boneyard

Florida Gators QB Micah Leon's Long Road Home

Reaction Score
If he can be QB2 at Florida, he could have been QB1 here. Too bad.

I didn’t recall him playing against Houston and breaking his foot. I must have turned that one off.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_7429.jpg

Reaction Score
I give these older players credit for sticking with it. There was a player in the NC State - Louisville game on Friday who is 26 and playing in his eight season. I can't remember his name or which team but the announcers commented on his incredible love for the game for staying around so long.

Reaction Score

I didn’t recall him playing against Houston and breaking his foot. I must have turned that one off.

I said the same thing about a certain Penn State QB2. Might not change the narrative.

(For the sake of discussion I still think Roberson has it in him. I haven't lost hope yet).

Reaction Score

It was forgettable

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Honestly good for him working his way up to 2nd on the depth chart at an SEC school after being a preferred walk on. That takes guts considering his journey.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score

I remember it...and then we put in a QB I don't think I'd ever heard of...I'll have to look this one up.
EDIT: Jacob Drena came in. Kid out of Southington...if I remember correctly, he wasn't even listed on the roster at that point. That was a (another) truly forgettable season.

Reaction Score
except he is QB4 at Florida per every depth chart of the year so far. it was cool of them to put in the 7th year senior in for a few snaps vs McNeese, but there's not much to this.
1696344371410.png

Reaction Score
It's amazing how long some of these guys hang around the sport. I'm pretty sure that JT Daniels was handing off to Marcus Allen as a freshman at USC. It's wild that JT has been a starting QB in The PAC 12, SEC, Big 12, and now AAC. I'm amazed he didn't at least squeeze a year in at an ACC or B1G School.

Reaction Score
It's amazing how long some of these guys hang around the sport. I'm pretty sure that JT Daniels was handing off to Marcus Allen as a freshman at USC. It's wild that JT has been a starting QB in The PAC 12, SEC, Big 12, and now AAC. I'm amazed he didn't at least squeeze a year in at an ACC or B1G School.
Mora mentioned today he met JT Daniels @ a camp @ UCLA when he was 8 and thought he was one of the most talented high school QBs coming out of high school.

Reaction Score
Mora mentioned today he met JT Daniels @ a camp @ UCLA when he was 8 and thought he was one of the most talented high school QBs coming out of high school.
He's always been able to throw the ball. He just seemingly hasn't been able to ever find a home. No clue if its a personality thing, or just plain bad luck, but you think a talented guy would have stuck somewhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom