Flash sale 2 for $24 for tomorrow | The Boneyard

Flash sale 2 for $24 for tomorrow

Reaction Score

mail

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That can't be right. I read on the Boneyard that we would always sell out every home game if only they were played at Gampel.
Don't forget the line of how pathetic it is that they are resorting to flash sales to fill the seats in that building.

Reaction Score
probably the weekday 830pm start time that is the issue.

if game was at 7 i bet it would already be a sellout.
Considering the final 3 home games of the season (two Saturday games + Tuesday v. Nova) have been sold out for weeks if not months, I would have to agree.

I even just ran the numbers out of curiosity how attendance has been this season. Currently projecting this to be best attended season for the program since 2016, during a pandemic and with no home games on the weekend for two months, a rescheduled game, and 3 8:30 tips at Gampel. I'd say pretty good.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I am selling two extra tickets over on the Ticket Exchange forum for tomorrow’s game. 2nd row in section 222. Similar to lower level view sideline. DM me. Face value is around $30/ticket.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
8:30 PM or not, its a shame this program has to do a fire sale for ticket sales
I hate these late starts but the good thing is that the traffic is light getting home!

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
i love the complaining from locals about start times. since when the hell did that matter?

i replied to the fire sale tweet last night. woke up to great DMs from Dave Benedict, the team account, and the ticket office this morning. 20 standby students will be there on my measly dime.

if you're on this site as a fan and you beetch about the time the games are played and how it taxes you as a fan, just don't anymore. I very happily did my late night travels from Gampel at an hour and a half each way.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Non-student sections better be full. Getting sick of seeing lower seats empty or unoccupied until halfway through first half. Get your boomer rear ends to the game.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
The fire sales are basically remaining singles in the upper corners that weren’t scooped up since people usually buy in blocks of 2/3/4. Calm down boys.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Non-student sections better be full. Getting sick of seeing lower seats empty or unoccupied until halfway through first half. Get your boomer rear ends to the game.
It’s a weeknight game at 830 in Gampel, there will be plenty of open seats.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I called and offered to buy tickets for students. I was told students sit in the student section. I got nowhere.
The ticket office told me yesterday that they would surely run out of student tickets, but the fire sale tix I got would be held at the door as standby tickets. Guy was sure they would get used. XL is right - they are 2 blocks of tickets in rows Y and Z in a nosebleed corner section.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom