Flagg to Duke. Official | The Boneyard

Flagg to Duke. Official

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
This team has so much talent based on recruiting rankings, I’m genuinely looking forward to them losing. I’ll root for Cooper as a kid, though.

Reaction Score
This team has so much talent based on recruiting rankings, I’m genuinely looking forward to them losing. I’ll root for Cooper as a kid, though.
I'll root for him after Duke gets knocked out of the rd of 32 as a 2 seed, until the end of his NBA career.

Reaction Score
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
Ok well at least now we can get back to being UConn. It was expected much has been written. But I will never wish Dook or any of its players good luck. More like good riddance to this topic. And a week until the season starts. I am a UConn fan and anyone who chooses Dook over us is now my enemy. Not going the PC route on this one. We are who we are and Dook can sign ten more 5*, I still like our chances to win number 6 b4 Dook wins another.

Reaction Score
For me, its less about losing CF (to Duke) and PN (probably to Duke), and more about losing our top targets to Duke, again and again.

We’ve won 5 NCs, we’re the freaking defending NC, we have a great core in place, we play in the BE, K finally retired, and…we once again we STILL finished second with our top targets.

Just once, I’d like to see us compete with Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, etc., with a comparable roster.

Reaction Score
Wanted him here, but once the other kid took us off his list, and, even before that, when Duke had those two long with the other kid we were recruiting hard visiting at the same time, just didn't look good for us...

Oh well, we're still gonna be a formidable basketball team... Go Huskies!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom