First workout with Coach Harper | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First workout with Coach Harper

Reaction Score

great interview with Kellie. She talks about how offense has changed, etc. I will tell you this...there were a lot of Vol naysayers when she was first hired, and she hasn't won a game yet, but Kellie's media blitz has been excellent and she's picking up more support every second. She really has the press in Knox eating out of her hands right now. She's excellent with the media. I respect Holly, but I could not even listen to her talk. It was just so bad.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nice interview. I believe this lady will have Tennessee back in the national spotlight soon.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Someone on the board is writing up NCAA recruiting violations right now, to submit to the AAC :cool: oh wait wrong school to do that
Lol, well I think Maria was a Holly supporter so who knows?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
They can do limited workouts. I don't think she would have done it if not allowed.
What is a dead period?
During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

Recruiting Calendars

April 5-18 is a dead period, which means no face to face contact and absolutely no visits. If Harper visited Horston, it was a violation.

https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/el...endars/2018-19D1REC_WBBRecruitingCalendar.pdf

[IMG]https://the-boneyard.com/data/avatars/m/0/352.jpg?1463243927[/IMG]
stwainfan
Faithful LV Enthusiast
JoinedAug 26, 2011Messages2,788Likes1,788
Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Harper also visited with Jordan Hortson.
I think she can be a game changer. When she gets there.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
What is a dead period?
During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

Recruiting Calendars

April 5-18 is a dead period, which means no face to face contact and absolutely no visits. If Harper visited Horston, it was a violation.

https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/el...endars/2018-19D1REC_WBBRecruitingCalendar.pdf

[IMG]https://the-boneyard.com/data/avatars/m/0/352.jpg?1463243927[/IMG]
stwainfan
Faithful LV Enthusiast

JoinedAug 26, 2011Messages2,788Likes1,788
Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Harper also visited with Jordan Hortson.
I think she can be a game changer. When she gets there.
Hortson is signed.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Hortson is signed.
Doesn’t matter. She’s non-matriculated.

What is a National Letter of Intent?
A National Letter of Intent is signed by a college-bound student-athlete when the student-athlete agrees to attend a Division I or II college or university for one academic year. Participating institutions agree to provide financial aid for one academic year to the student-athlete as long as the student-athlete is admitted to the school and is eligible for financial aid under NCAA rules. Other forms of financial aid do not guarantee the student-athlete financial aid.

The National Letter of Intent is voluntary and not required for a student-athlete to receive financial aid or participate in sports.

Signing an National Letter of Intent ends the recruiting process since participating schools are prohibited from recruiting student-athletes who have already signed letters with other participating schools.

A student-athlete who has signed a National Letter of Intent may request a release from his or her contract with the school. If a student-athlete signs a National Letter of Intent with one school but attends a different school, he or she will lose one full year of eligibility and must complete a full academic year at their new school before being eligible to compete.

Reaction Score
If she get reprehended so be it....Time will tell.

Let's don't start who did what stuff already.

Reaction Score
During a dead period?

In women's basketball, April 12 -14, 2019 changed from being a dead period to a quiet period. Kellie visited on the 12th.

Also from ncaa: "* Please be reminded that if a coach has off-campus contact with an NLI signee during a quiet period, it is not permissible to have such contact at the PSA’s school or at the site of the PSA’s competition. Contact with an NLI signee during a quiet period must count toward the recruiting-person days limit."

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom