First Night | Page 4 | The Boneyard

First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Azzi and Alex repeat as the 3-point champions. Carol looked good, as did Cam Spencer.
Carolyn looked in much better shape than last year. The inability to work out normally after hip surgery last year, and then not being able to exercise when in concussion recovery set her back a great deal, but this year is looking to be much better for her if she can avoid another blow to the head.

Reaction Score
I don't know who runs the show but someone needs to tell them we want to see THE PLAYERS!!! Not the coaches. I mean its not like the coaches have any Earth shattering news. Let them talk but show the players in the competitions.
They should have also found our new signees and talked to them.

Reaction Score
I don't know who runs the show but someone needs to tell them we want to see THE PLAYERS!!! Not the coaches. I mean its not like the coaches have any Earth shattering news. Let them talk but show the players in the competitions.
Agree completely, but as someone who has complained about past productions a great deal, I think this one was actually an improvement. I know that is not saying much.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Student producers for sure. No clue what the oint of televising is, as in an interview can be confucted off camera while showing action. And in a shooting contest always show the basket.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Student producers for sure. No clue what the oint of televising is, as in an interview can be confucted off camera while showing action. And in a shooting contest always show the basket.
Need my glasses changed. Why does auto correct never change what it should.

Reaction Score
1000005560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member