First Night Visitors | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First Night Visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Until Oz backs off this is all noise.

When is the last time oz mentioned him though? I thought it had been since the summer? I don't read that TOS very often so I may be wrong.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Guys, you do realize first night Is on Friday right? That tweet says he going to Kentucky on the weekend, he could theoretically do both.

Reaction Score
When is the last time oz mentioned him though? I thought it had been since the summer? I don't read that TOS very often so I may be wrong.
He hasn't been that active as of late - only 7 posts since July. Looks like the last time Ozzie mentioned Hami was july 11.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Different regime but with same allure, Ray Allen also went to First Night at KY and was all smiles, showered with attention with other top recruits.....what ever happened with him? Its never over till its over.

Reaction Score
He hasn't been that active as of late - only 7 posts since July. Looks like the last time Ozzie mentioned Hami was july 11.

I do believe oz when he says something. He's definitely our most plugged in guy... but 3 months with no mention gives me hesitation. Ultimately, I think he ends up here.

Reaction Score
KOs pipeline with mass rivals and PSA is something else, the benefits of coaching a public university in a basketball hotbed presumably . And all this diallo talk, I'll tell you guys his first option is early entry so this isn't really a battle between blue bloods, from what I've gathered he'll get the Intel in the spring a la Jonathan Isaac and make a move from there.

Reaction Score
Really happy to see the continued strong relationships between Ollie and Mass Rivals & PSA.

Reaction Score
Kevin Easley
, 6-foot-6 small forward, Lawrence North High School (Indiana)
Nate Roberts, 6-foot-8 power forward, John Carroll School (Maryland)

Jamal King
, 6-foot-5 shooting guard, Wayne Country Day School (North Carolina)
Max Lorca, 6-foot-8 center, Northfield Mount Hermon (New Hampshire)

Jabri Abdur-Rahim
, 6-foot-4 shooting guard, Seton Hall Prep (New Jersey)

On the Trail: Key targets visit Kentucky, St. John's, UNC & Arizona | HoopSeen

Reaction Score
I believe this is Shareef's kid.
One of my favorite NBA players back in the 00s, really showed me what a skilled big was about (Olajuwon and Coleman were my first). I wouldn't be surprised if we get an in on this early prospect since shareefs career overlapped with KOs.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Different regime but with same allure, Ray Allen also went to First Night at KY and was all smiles, showered with attention with other top recruits.....what ever happened with him? Its never over till its over.
Coach Cal wasn't there and one and done wasn't really a thing then. Huge difference. What's our success rate going head to head with Kentucky for recruits in the last 8 years?

Reaction Score
Hasn't Hami already visited for First Night with us once before? Or was that Diarra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom