First ever Uconn Tailgate? | The Boneyard

First ever Uconn Tailgate?

Reaction Score
So I and mom will be heading to the tailgate a little bit later today, but since this is going to be our first ever tailgate at Uconn, is there like a spot where families of the football players meet up during tailgates? and also where do we navigate to while we are there?

Reaction Score
So I and mom will be heading to the tailgate a little bit later today, but since this is going to be our first ever tailgate at Uconn, is there like a spot where families of the football players meet up during tailgates? and also where do we navigate to while we are there?

UCONN Tailgate Map.jpg

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Well, looks like we’ve got another under card for the Jasper Howard Memorial Boxing Tournament.

Headline: @jimmyserrano vs @Cubbybear
Under card 1: @whaler11 vs @Nostical
Under card 2: @Nostical vs @Guru13

Sorry you’re on double duty Nos. Just didn’t think you’d accept other fans encroaching on your turf. Someone send Serrano a text notification since he got the boot

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well, looks like we’ve got another under card for the Jasper Howard Memorial Boxing Tournament.

Sorry you’re on double duty Nos. Just didn’t think you’d accept other fans encroaching on your turf. Someone send Serrano a text notification since he got the boot

I’m a lover not a fighter.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Oh come on, lets not pull a nice kid like Guru into these shenanigans. Phil, what are they teaching you in divinity school?:eek:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Oh come on, lets not pull a nice kid like Guru into these shenanigans. Phil, what are they teaching you in divinity school?:eek:

And wouldn’t he fight Ryan for jumping in?

Yale is not what it’s cracked up to be I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom