Fire PP (and GDL) Now before the USF Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fire PP (and GDL) Now before the USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
The season is done. Time to make a statement about UConn football future. This is not okay and we won't accept it. I feel bad for the players but at least they get to graduate...

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
HEY HEY! HO HO! P-P-G-D-L got to GO!

Is there now ANY conceivable reason to wait?

Reaction Score
It's sad that we feel the need for a thread for something so blatantly obvious. But i guess that is how bad it really is. Yes, fire him and fire GDL. Do it yesterday. And don't be nice about it. "Accidently" call him "Coach Kragthorpe" when you do it.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
What's it matter, remember, you guys are just anonymous message board clowns to everyone. Your opinion doesn't count.

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Since your nothing more than us
, we obviously should ignore your irrelevant post.w
Ment for ZLS42 sorry about

Reaction Score
I'm generally a pessimistic / realistic person but I have always maintained an optimistic attitude about my beloved UCONN football. That is, until this year. I feel like a horse that has had it's spirit broken, a child who gets no Christmas present despite being good all year, a teenage boy who gets shot down by his dream girl. I owe this all to PP and GDL, who I think can literally f*%k up a wet dream.

Being stuck in 1.5 hours of traffic on the George Washington Bridge listening to today's game was a small sample of hell...I am going to Church tomorrow.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Fire them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Whiffing at three straight pitches implies some effort was made. This is more like if we got hit in the head with a pitch and have been lying on the ground unconscious for 2 and a half years.
I just keep seeing Homer Simpson on the ground after getting beaned in that classic early episode.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Something has to be done and done soon...My hope is that HCPP and GDL decide to resign tomorrow or fired on Monday by Warde

Reaction Score
You can't say the problem was one or two mistakes today. It is past time for PP and GDL to go.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Agreed.

It's done.
We're done.

They're done.

Please, Warde . Make it happen.
Now.

C

Chief00

Today the difference between winning and losing was just 6 plays, let's clean-up the technique after watching film and move forward; we are still bowl eligible!

Reaction Score
What's it matter, remember, you guys are just anonymous message board clowns to everyone. Your opinion doesn't count.

:rolleyes:

Didn't someone start a thread about how much influence the BY may have with Warde and he was basically laughed at? ;)

Warde you need to "release the cracken" on Grampa and Great Grampa

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Didn't someone start a thread about how much influence the BY may have with Warde and he was basically laughed at? ;)

Warde you need to "release the cracken" on Grampa and Great Grampa

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I feel better, for what it's worth.

Sent a respectful e-mail to Mr. Manuel.

Please stop the bleeding.

Reaction Score
If PP and GDL are still employed Monday, it's a giant middle finger to everyone who supports this program.

Reaction Score
I sent Warde an email and this is what came back. I've only sent 1 email to him in the past and it was tame so I'm not sure what happened. I know my sbcglobal.net email address doesn't go over well if you have a strong spam filter.

Maybe Warde's email is getting slammed.

- Forwarded Message -----

This is the Spam & Virus Firewall at spam5.uits.uconn.edu.

I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<warde.manual@uconn.edu>: host smtp.uconn.edu[137.99.25.235] said: 550 5.1.1
<warde.manual@uconn.edu>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'm in, FWIW. If the players are somewhat evenly matched as far as size, strength and talent, then somebody's got to motivate them to take out the guy across the line. We have no fire in the belly. We rarely if ever lost to MAC and FCS teams pre-PP. C K this noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom